Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Lincoln38

Recruit
Hello

I need help!!

I have to add muskets to my mod but it always behaves as the bow. I would want to change the animations how can he be made?

Try to add itc_musket (or icf_musket?) flag to your musket item. And in module scripts (refresh_center_weaponsmiths)
you must add line like itp_bolts example, but you must use itp_musket.

So add the musket to module_items and if you want to add new animations you must check what animation is used by your musket. In lines of musket you have something like ti_weapon_on_attack and reload. In this lines you must find the animation. Sorry for my bad english. Currently I'm writng on my phone so i don' see my module system. Maybe in next day i paste code for you.

I have this :

["flintlock_pistol_1", "Flintlock Pistol", [("flintlock_pistol_1",0)], itp_type_pistol |itp_merchandise|itp_primary ,itcf_shoot_pistol|itcf_reload_pistol, 230 , weight(1.5)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(55) | shoot_speed(160) | thrust_damage(100 ,pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(65),imodbits_none,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack, [(play_sound,"snd_pistol_shot"),(position_move_x, pos1,27),(position_move_y, pos1,36),(particle_system_burst, "psys_pistol_smoke", pos1, 15)])]],

["flintlock_rifle", "Flintlock Rifle",[("flintlock_rifle_1",0)],itp_type_musket|itp_merchandise|itp_cant_reload_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_two_handed, itcf_reload_musket|itcf_carry_spear|itcf_shoot_musket, 230 , weight(1.5)|abundance(90)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(3:cool: | shoot_speed(160) | thrust_damage(160 ,pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(99),imodbits_none,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack, [(play_sound,"snd_pistol_shot"),(position_move_x, pos1,0),(position_move_y, pos1,139),(particle_system_burst, "psys_pistol_smoke", pos1, 15)])]],

["arquebus", "Arquebus",[("arquebus",0)],itp_type_musket|itp_merchandise|itp_cant_reload_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_two_handed, itcf_reload_musket|itcf_carry_spear|itcf_shoot_musket, 230 , weight(1.5)|abundance(90)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(3:cool: | shoot_speed(160) | thrust_damage(160 ,pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(99),imodbits_none,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack, [(play_sound,"snd_pistol_shot"),(position_move_x, pos1,0),(position_move_y, pos1,100),(particle_system_burst, "psys_pistol_smoke", pos1, 15)])]],
["blunderbus", "Blunderbus",[("blunderbus",0)],itp_type_musket|itp_merchandise|itp_cant_reload_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_two_handed, itcf_reload_musket|itcf_carry_spear|itcf_shoot_musket, 230 , weight(1.5)|abundance(90)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(3:cool: | shoot_speed(160) | thrust_damage(160 ,pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(99),imodbits_none,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack, [(play_sound,"snd_pistol_shot"),(position_move_x, pos1,0),(position_move_y, pos1,72),(particle_system_burst, "psys_pistol_smoke", pos1, 15)])]],
["matchlock_2", "Matchlock Rifle",[("matchlock_2",0)],itp_type_musket|itp_merchandise|itp_cant_reload_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_two_handed, itcf_reload_musket|itcf_carry_spear|itcf_shoot_musket, 230 , weight(1.5)|abundance(90)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(3:cool: | shoot_speed(160) | thrust_damage(160 ,pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(99),imodbits_none,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack, [(play_sound,"snd_pistol_shot"),(position_move_x, pos1,0),(position_move_y, pos1,112),(particle_system_burst, "psys_pistol_smoke", pos1, 15)])]],
["matchlock_1", "Matchlock Rifle",[("matchlock_1",0)],itp_type_musket|itp_merchandise|itp_cant_reload_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_two_handed, itcf_reload_musket|itcf_carry_spear|itcf_shoot_musket, 230 , weight(1.5)|abundance(90)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(3:cool: | shoot_speed(160) | thrust_damage(160 ,pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(99),imodbits_none,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack, [(play_sound,"snd_pistol_shot"),(position_move_x, pos1,0),(position_move_y, pos1,107),(particle_system_burst, "psys_pistol_smoke", pos1, 15)])]],

I have that too, it was Llew's Flintlock Firearms OSP, wasn't it?

I don't know about you, but it worked for me in the first try :???:.
Maybe you installed it wrong, so it doesn't load the animations correctly.

Here's how I install it.

So first, open the .zip file, look for flintlock weapons.brf, add that to your resources folder in your module directory. And then, find the textures folder in the .zip, add all that to your module's texture folder. After that, go to your module.txt, find this:
Code:
load_resource = materials_face_gen

Code:
load_mod_resource = flintlock_weapons

Then, find item_codes.txt in the .zip folder and copy all of that.
Then find your module items in your modsys (Make sure you use notepad++ :wink:)

In the very end, there should be a code like this
Code:
["items_end (yadda yadda)

Above that, press enter, and just paste. (Don't forget to extract it!)

Hope this helps :grin:.

I have that too, it was Llew's Flintlock Firearms OSP, wasn't it?

I don't know about you, but it worked for me in the first try :???:.
Maybe you installed it wrong, so it doesn't load the animations correctly.

Here's how I install it.

So first, open the .zip file, look for flintlock weapons.brf, add that to your resources folder in your module directory. And then, find the textures folder in the .zip, add all that to your module's texture folder. After that, go to your module.txt, find this:
Code: [Sélectionner]
load_resource = materials_face_gen

Code: (below that, add) [Sélectionner]
load_mod_resource = flintlock_weapons

Then, find item_codes.txt in the .zip folder and copy all of that.
Then find your module items in your modsys (Make sure you use notepad++ :wink:)

In the very end, there should be a code like this
Code: [Sélectionner]
["items_end (yadda yadda)

Above that, press enter, and just paste. (Don't forget too extract it!)

Hope this helps :grin:.

After this I don't find musket in game

Lincoln38 said:
Why ? I make mod .. I want not that we use the cheatmenu!

Hmmm...Look Lincoln, this is just so you can confirm that the items is actually there. Cheating is different :wink:.

If it is there, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom