Various questions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Wlodowiec

Sergeant at Arms
Hi guys, how is going the mod?

I have some questions that I'll post here...

1° - I see many empty spaces between Rome and the Cisalpine Gauls, will you add the Etruscans? I strongly wish so, but I see any research on this topic here...

2° - Will you divide the Gauls in many tribes? Like Insubres, Boii, Cenomani, Senones, etcetc making the game more historically accurate, or you'll keep the gauls united? And I don't see the Gaesate (naked fanatic warrior from the french alps), they covered a vital role during the gallic war in northern Italy, will you add them as a mercenaries?

3° - Some italic tribes missed (especially in the south), like Lucani, Brutti, Piceni, Iapyges (they are illyrians, btw), Osci etcetc in southern Italy it seems like there are only greeks who populated and inhabitated land lol
Maybe you could add those people with only a settlement, or two, or maybe you could add them in the armies of the biggest factions, like you did with the indigenous people of Sicily in the army of Syracuse. Omit them would be a big lack of philology and big lack on gamig-experience, I think. For example in Brytenwalda was fun to play with the minor factions with only 1 settlement and let them grow up in power.

4° - Is this mod still active? I see very few news...

P.S.: Sorry for my english, I'm a lazy italian  :grin:

1- research topics+info about it -> Etruscans + This message

2- Most likely, if things go as intended. Celts need an overhaul, they are missing more than the Gaesatae but dozens and dozens of tribes seems a bit overkill.

3- Maybe, Lucania is a strong candidate but the rest might just show up as mercenaries. Brytenwalda focusses solely on Brittania (duh) so they can allow themselves to represent everything there, we aim to represent as best as we can a significantly larger amount of cultures. If it was a mod aiming to represent Italy so it would be, but it isn't and I don't fell like having to wait for hundreds of factions to calculate their next move while I'm trying to go buy bread in Athens dropping my frames to absolute unplayability.

4- Last preview was 22 July 2014, we are as of now the 25th of July 2014. Chances are pretty high that the mod has not died in the three days since last preview. If it does, an announcement is in order. I'm pretty stubborn myself so it would pretty much take the sky to fall on my head for me to stop so abruptly.

Seek n Destroy said:
4- Last preview was 22 July 2014, we are as of now the 25th of July 2014. Chances are pretty high that the mod has not died in the three days since last preview. If it does, an announcement is in order. I'm pretty stubborn myself so it would pretty much take the sky to fall on my head for me to stop so abruptly.

And now you've gone and jinxed it! Better start carrying an umbrella :wink:

Yes, I saw the topic about the Etruscans but it seemed to be dead! After all, I agree with you on everything, and then I searched the preview. Ok, thank you. :smile:

Sorry, I'm boring, but I think that your mod could be surely the best. Anyway, I appreciate above all your work on history.

Heinrik von Waiblingen said:
Sorry, I'm boring, but I think that your mod could be surely the best. Anyway, I appreciate above all your work on history.

lo dico da quando ho visto per la prima volta un modello di rgcotl Heinrik!  :cool: il lavoro dietro alla mod è molto accurato non solo nelle parti visive ma, soprattutto nel lato storico, geografico (nonostante la mappa l'abbiano ereditata XD), musicale e LINGUISTICO addirittura! troppo forti!

EFREM said:

lo dico da quando ho visto per la prima volta un modello di rgcotl Heinrik!  :cool: il lavoro dietro alla mod è molto accurato non solo nelle parti visive ma, soprattutto nel lato storico, geografico (nonostante la mappa l'abbiano ereditata XD), musicale e LINGUISTICO addirittura! troppo forti!

Pure musicale? :O io ho sempre le stesse odiosissime canzoncine di m&b warband!

EFREM said:

Pure musicale? :O io ho sempre le stesse odiosissime canzoncine di m&b warband!

lascia stare è il motivo perchè mi è andato in puzza un mod valente come quello sulla rivoluzione americana... con la musica di oblivion non si può proprio!  :evil: :evil: ahahahah

coooomunque c'è un addon da scaricare per RaW! aggiunge pezzi di Theretor, molto evocativi e che creano "l'atmosfera"
ecco il link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/rome-at-war2/downloads/raw-24-music-dlc
scarica e copiaincolla nella cartella Music nel folder di RaW (nella descrizione ti dice il path)

vedrai che non sarà più lo stesso giocarci! :grin:

anzi ti consiglio pure la UI di Kickingjoub che cambia l'nterfaccia grafica con un bel effetto marmo greco, la puoi trovare nella pagina di moddb sotto addon

non capisco perchè abbiano diviso queste parti dalla full release... secondo me sono fondamentali  :mad:

ciao!

Back
Top Bottom