Cleric Companions and....

Users who are viewing this thread

If I train a companion to.be a Cleric, will they use the healing script?

I know long ago only Jeremus had the script.  Is that still the case?

Also: why no mummy companions?  I'm trying to start an evil empire here, I'd like more evil companions than 2 orcs and 2 drow :smile:

Great work, love this mod.

Yes, if you make them clerics they'll start healing once their faith score gets to 3. They'll also turn undead starting at faith 1 and once they get to faith 5 they'll also cast flame strikes. They'll become quite useful as you would expect. I actually also programmed them to cast bless and dispel, but I haven't seen the scripts activate yet so maybe there are some coding bugs there.

I guess two undead companions would be fitting. I'll see what I can do for the next version.

Lord Direwolf said:
Yay! Thanks for the reply.  Do you still need people to write the dialogue for companions?
Actually, I do!
Both elves, Quionna and Aedan are still missing, do you want to give it a shot at one?

I just recently registered but I would also like to try my creativity at writing companion dialogue if you still need them.

I'd be interested in writing the future Undead companion(s) dialogues, unless you already have someone for that or want to do those yourself. Or maybe some Orc/Drow if there are some left to write. I don't like Dwarves and Elves though, so I don't think I'd be fit to write for one of those. x)

If there's ever another cleric made (good preferably) I'd be willing to chip in :smile:

I lost my chance earlier due to some other work getting in the way, but I would force time through to do it!

guspav said:
DeathByRabbit said:
I just recently registered but I would also like to try my creativity at writing companion dialogue if you still need them.
OK want to give it a try for Xanaver or Alithyra?
Hey if you still need someone to do some writing for companions or lore (pretty much anything) I am willing. :smile: I actually asked you about this about a year ago when the mod first got its own board but never got a response.

SmurfInHell said:
If there's ever another cleric made (good preferably) I'd be willing to chip in :smile:

I lost my chance earlier due to some other work getting in the way, but I would force time through to do it!
Well, there was Kevtil, but if there is another cleric NPC I can think about, I'll let you know.

askmax said:
guspav said:
DeathByRabbit said:
Hey if you still need someone to do some writing for companions or lore (pretty much anything) I am willing. :smile: I actually asked you about this about a year ago when the mod first got its own board but never got a response.

Well, I haven't got any dialogs from anyone, so as far as I am concerned, Quionna, Aedan, Xanaver and Alythira still need some writing. Which one would you like to help with?.

Quionna is one of the Drows right ? I could try writing some stuff for her, PM me a few details about her personality and stuff if you'd like me to give it a try. (or is it 'free' ? If it's the case just remind me who is the second Drow and what he says so I don't end up creating either a pure contrary or a twin)

guspav said:
SmurfInHell said:

Well, there was Kevtil, but if there is another cleric NPC I can think about, I'll let you know.

askmax said:
guspav said:
DeathByRabbit said:

Well, I haven't got any dialogs from anyone, so as far as I am concerned, Quionna, Aedan, Xanaver and Alythira still need some writing. Which one would you like to help with?.
I can do Aedan and Xanaver a go :smile:. I know they are both males and Aedan is a human and Xanavar is an elf correct? Also I could use some more information like where their home strings are set and if you have a specific personality / allegiance (Good, bad) in mind.

Back
Top Bottom