Dawn vs Eventide

Users who are viewing this thread

Though harder to get, are Eventide worse than Dawn knights?  They seem to be from looking at them, but not sure if maybe armor is better?  Overall skills are slightly worse in most categories.

maceman121 said:
Though harder to get, are Eventide worse than Dawn knights?  They seem to be from looking at them, but not sure if maybe armor is better?  Overall skills are slightly worse in most categories.

Ever heard of Quick Questions/Answers thread, next time you should ask there.

KoTD is pretty badass. And you can get a fair few if you deal with the Red brotherhood on a regular basis.
On the other hand, if you join their respective orders, they are about equally easy to get, and you can get them in pretty large numbers.

That is, you join the order, and do the gather 200 renown quest with minimal losses, and recruit form the survivors.

If you have a high surgery skill (10+4), and a good tactics skill, you can expect to complete the quest with <70% of your starting troops, if you do many medium difficulty encounters. If you go hunt a minor faction army, you're probably gonna take more losses. It's a good way to get quifgens quest out of the way though. Jatu ain't so tough when they have to charge into a wall of Wyverns (or Immortals).

Eventide have slightly better equipment (including the best helmet), Dawn have slightly better stats.

UltimateCommander97 said:
Seconded.

Dawn is slightly better than Eventide over but best at nothing.  Eventide has a BIS helm so I always go with them.  In pure power KotEG or one the Empire orders are the strongest. (not the medical order)

UltimateCommander97 said:

I have, thank you.  But that is for a simple answer, and here I was hoping, as has started, to have some more indepth discussion about it.  There I would expect (rightly so), a simple "KotD are stronger than KoE", but here people have mentioned their secondary characters, their armor, and etc...

So yes, I have.  Have you ever heard of answering a question instead of just asking another?  At least Bravado gave a response to the question  :grin:

Plus, shouldn't most of the topics posted here technically go under quick question/quick answers?  Including this question...

over=overall
one of the Empire orders (or two - immortals are also damn  strong, but like a marginally weaker KotEG)

so many grammatical mistakes. Didn't proofread.

They should indeed.

If you want detailed information about the various knighthood orders, go check the ingame notes and concepts and the PoP wiki pages or simply try them out yourself - make a save before you found the chapter and reload till you get the one you like most.

Back
Top Bottom