Rolf Forest Bandits glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, well I have a problem with Rolf. I'm on the Quest to kill the forest bandits and I talked to leader had the cut scene and everything but i still don't have the option to duel him or even like talk to him. he just says talk to the innkeeper to help still? I completed the quest and he just keeps saying the same thing. I really hope there's a way to fix this, because i absolutely love this mod and I don't want to have to start over because I got pretty far in terms of other things. Thanks  :grin: :smile:

We have a tremendous abundance of various bugs yet to be classified. Some things you could try:
  • Talking to the tavern-keep
  • Restarting the game
  • If you have a savegame from before that, try again
  • Ultimately start a new game. While you're at it, you could reinstall aswell, certainly if you have an older version.
Luckily, you're not very far into the game yet, so it's not going to be an issue in the long run (if you compare the time it takes to play the entire story, what you have done so far is the warm-up, certainly a positive twist of fate for you then).

I have heard it that some players export their savegames, reinstall, and use the savegames on the new copy of the mod, but as I have no experience with that, I couldn't recommend it. Godspeed nonetheless.

Thanks and I think I found the problem, I crashed in the middle of the forest bandit cut-scene and when i reloaded the save it wouldn't let me see it again so i think that's my problem.

Back
Top Bottom