OSP Medieval 2D Art Black Knight and Bronze Knight Armour Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Sauron_mate

Grandmaster Knight
Greetings!

Base model were done by Narf of Picklestink, these are just in different colours.

Screenies:
I'll put some up, here they are:

In-game screenshots:
mldd97g.jpg

l0m2BIL.jpg

zQIstBf.jpg

5d7Lq0g.jpg

sDiXY02.jpg

UnDvmI7.jpg

AhqbiLA.jpg

You can download archive with models in OBJ format  and textures here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mxHCOy0FedcElOWDN3WWZaX1U/edit?usp=sharing
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qeuiw6d1pme2jh7/[OSP]_Black_Knight_and_Bronze_Knight_Armour_Pack.rar

PY code:
Code:
["blacksale_salad", "Black Visored Sallet with Coif", [("blacksale_salad",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_head_armor   ,0, 738 , weight(2.25)|abundance(100)|head_armor(52)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(7) ,imodbits_plate ],
["blacky_platey_salad", "Black Milanese Armour", [("blacky_platey_salad",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor  |itp_covers_legs ,0,
 9496 , weight(30)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(62)|leg_armor(22)|difficulty(10) ,imodbits_plate ],
["black_boot_salad_of", "Black Steel Greaves", [("black_boot_salad_of",0)], itp_type_foot_armor  | itp_attach_armature,0,
 4001 , weight(3.5)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(45)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_armor ],
["blackplatemitty","Black Plate Mittens", [("black_mitty_L",imodbit_reinforced)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 1940, weight(1.5)|abundance(100)|body_armor(9)|difficulty(0),imodbits_armor],

["bronzesalet", "Bronze Visored Sallet with Coif", [("bronzesalet",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_head_armor   ,0, 738 , weight(2.25)|abundance(100)|head_armor(52)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(7) ,imodbits_plate ],
["bronzeplate", "Bronze Milanese Armour", [("bronzeplate",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor  |itp_covers_legs ,0,
 9496 , weight(30)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(62)|leg_armor(22)|difficulty(10) ,imodbits_plate ],
["bronzeshynald", "Bronze Steel Greaves", [("bronzeshynald",0)], itp_type_foot_armor  | itp_attach_armature,0,
 4001 , weight(3.5)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(45)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_armor ],
["bronzeplatemitten","Bronze Plate Mittens", [("bronze_mitten_L",imodbit_reinforced)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 1940, weight(1.5)|abundance(100)|body_armor(9)|difficulty(0),imodbits_armor],

If you would like to use them in your mod, please credit as below:
Full Invasion 2 - Black Knight and Bronze Knight Armour OSP Pack
Narf - Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack.
Yamabushi  - For the Cape.

Our team will release more OSP hopefully in the future. Thanks!

P.S
Please do not credit me for this as I have done nothing

Looks good I really like the cloak too.  I wish there were more cloaks, robes and hoods.  Crowns would also be cool for kings to wear.  Thanks for posting these.

Looks great, but for some reason the texture is messed up ingame for me.

It looks exactly as it should in the BRF tool and ingame in the inventory, but as soon as it's equipped, the spaces reflect the light far too much, so that white lines appear and the color (in battle) even takes a murkish brown from the environment.

How can I fix that?

EDIT: Turns out the BRF file is missing the normal and specular maps for every item. The solution is to get Narf's original mod, copy the textures into the textures folder of your mod and to import the normal and specular textures (8 in total) into the black knight BRF.

Back
Top Bottom