Two questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Trueman.

Recruit
Hi.
So I've raised an army of about 400 soldiers, trained them, and took the isle of Mann, then I convinced about 9 lords to defect from their kingdoms in Wales and join me instead. In the process, I changed my court from the castle in Mann, to a city in Wales. I don't remember its name. Anyway, I have too many fiefs, and I want to bestow the castle of Mann on one of my fiefless vassals. How do I do that? I have a minister, chancellor, and a constable, I don't find the option to reward anyone with a fief.

For my second question, I want to add the native plate armor, and a horse to the game, I find it very unkingly to be riding into a huge battle with only a chainmail and an unarmored horse. How do I do that? I tried googling but only found ambiguous answers that do not describe the whole process. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

You can grant one of your fiefs to a vassal if you visit your minister and choose the option "I want to grant one of my vassals a fief".

For the second one, this question was asked and answered many times, but I don't have any clue how to help you.

Trueman. said:
For my second question, I want to add the native plate armor, and a horse to the game, I find it very unkingly to be riding into a huge battle with only a chainmail and an unarmored horse. How do I do that? I tried googling but only found ambiguous answers that do not describe the whole process. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

There are many tutorials covering this process if you search the Warband forums.  Try looking here at the Forge: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html

search around and read through the various threads and tutorials.  It took me a while to get the hang of it but now I am capable of making new items and modding existing items!  It's hard at first but just takes perserverance

aspirine101 said:
You can grant one of your fiefs to a vassal if you visit your minister and choose the option "I want to grant one of my vassals a fief".

For the second one, this question was asked and answered many times, but I don't have any clue how to help you.

The only options I have for my minister are "I want you to retire as a minister" and "I want to hire new staff members" or something along those lines. I think that's only available when you decide that no one should own a fife you conquered until you consult the vassals. What I want to do is to relinquish one of my fiefs that I already own. Thank you.

DerHerbst said:
Trueman. said:

There are many tutorials covering this process if you search the Warband forums.  Try looking here at the Forge: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html

search around and read through the various threads and tutorials.  It took me a while to get the hang of it but now I am capable of making new items and modding existing items!  It's hard at first but just takes perserverance
My first search didn't come up with much, but I'll try to look again. Thanks.

Trueman. said:
The only options I have for my minister are "I want you to retire as a minister" and "I want to hire new staff members" or something along those lines. I think that's only available when you decide that no one should own a fife you conquered until you consult the vassals. What I want to do is to relinquish one of my fiefs that I already own. Thank you.

that's because you need to make one of your companions or your wife a minister. otherwise you can do practically nothing

Back
Top Bottom