Meddeling with the occult

Users who are viewing this thread

ericmyrs

Regular
Does anyone know if banner mods are save game compatible?

What I want to do is to make a Band of the Red Hand CKO, and it seemed to me like the easiest way would be to just get one of the banners I don't like, and paint it. Then give the cav some sort of heraldic plate, and the Sergeants some heraldic mail.

Los Shen an Calhar! Carai an Caldazar!

yesss they are savegame compatble young occult paddawwan.
the things that are not savegamecompatible, adding items, adding new troops, basicly adding stuff causes the game to be needing a new savegame, if you replace stuff youre on the save dark side.

By the lack of replies, I'm gonna go ahead and assume it won't be save game compatible.

In fact, I'm going to do the smart thing, and create a copy of PoP, and take it from there, so I don't accidentally kill Ragna Råhard.
This though, opens up a whole host of possibilities for Meddling with the occult, that would have been impossible on a save game.

This is gonna be a great learning experience, as I've never really worked with other peoples code before. Fortunately, I've done some work in Python before. No Texture work though, but I can draw pretty well, so I should manage. I have many cool ideas. If they lead anywhere cool, I'll probably post them here.

Wish me good luck!

Nice timing Elensil. Well, my post still stands. I was thoroughly inspired by your TA mod of PoP, and will do something similar.
No custom fancy items though, except maybe what the Gambler and company brings out of the failed Gateway (that is my story and I'm sticking to it).

Nothing OP. Just pretty. Black coat with red hand. I mean, the Gambler is a practical person after all. He would never waste time on something as bull**** as a banner :razz:

Also, devs, I'm only breaking your game because I love it.

I was hoping that this thread was actually on the occult.  No occult!  If you're going to anger the gods, you may as well throw a little black magic in there. 

"Mistah Crowley...he dead!"

dereckcram said:
I was hoping that this thread was actually on the occult.  No occult!  If you're going to anger the gods, you may as well throw a little black magic in there. 

"Mistah Crowley...he dead!"

Occult meddling in PoP = Using tools and own modifications to alter the gaming expirience to your liking... Devs dont take tooo kindly to us occultists... Sadly since some of my occult meddling things really lvl this game to a new stage... e.g.: horsie nerf ^^

Back
Top Bottom