Zann Invasion failing completely

Users who are viewing this thread

Milenna

Recruit
They never took even a single fief, a month after the invasion they are at peace with everyone and have nothing, is this normal, it's my first Perisno run so I don't know, I thought they would steamroll Maccavia at least

Sometimes this **** happens with or without players intervention. Usually main reason - Lesbere captured by Redwood Nation and Zann were drawn back near Forde (or it was captured too).

T.L.S. said:
Sometimes this **** happens with or without players intervention. Usually main reason - Lesbere captured by Redwood Nation and Zann were drawn back near Forde (or it was captured too).

hmm, nah the game is pretty balanced, Redwood hasn't taken anything yet, Drachen have taken some stuff from Maccavia but overall it's pretty much starting map (except for Valahir Clan which was replaced 1:1 by me, hehe)

I'm not sure what happened, Maccavia should have been fairly weakened since they have been at war a lot with Drachen and Valahir

Maybe it was because shortly after the invasion I overtook Valahir and two Zann Lords pretty much instantly defected to me, that might have been it

Ah, i had near the same issue once. Zann very agressive against player kingdom and love to march over all map to finish it... but Valahir island is buged for them for whatever reason - Zann arriving here, stay for some time and then go away... In my first playthrought all of their lords defected after 30-40 days standing near Grindr without any attempts to besiege it  :???:

Fix em. Personally. Fast!  :mrgreen:
And i know perfectly about their WIP status. And i love this guys when invasion works well (those bunches of exp and loot, mostly with 50-100 prisoners, named Zann Vanguard, especially) :smile:

They marched all the way to Drahara to attack my kingdom, took a city, attacked a second while I re-captured the first, took it back while I recaptured the second.  By this time a few of the Zann lords were weak enough to challenge.  After I defeated three of them and took back all of my cities, they left, took Galwe from Tolrania, and made peace with me.  :grin:

I bought 'I survived the Zann' t-shirts for all my soldiers  :wink:

Funniest Zann invasion were when they right after capturing Lesbere marched to my Krain, but 850 men garnison + lord with 100+ and me with 170+ seemed to much for them, siege was broken and they went to my Desouk, but again 700 men garnison 2 lords with 150+ and 80-100 and my force, Zannies returned to Krain. So after besieging both cities for 10+ times each their marshal defected and poor Zannies fled  :cry:

Maybe turning the Zann Outpost into a "castle" could fix this issue so they start out with at least one fief?

Sometimes they seem to give up entirely on invading Perisno after a single siege fails, doomed to hunt bandits forever.  :???:

Well there is easier way, just like I did.

I mean I captured LEsbere and Leuven on my own and put there giant def. then i replied for peace with Zann and i had no problems  :mrgreen:

The only minus is that they didnt survive. I wanted to train troops from their fiefs cause i really liked their culture but they dissapointed me :<

Oh, in my game the Zann didn't even stand a chance. They tried taking Lesbere, but just ended up wiping all the Tolranian vassals and crossing the bridge to go to Forde. They took Forde fairly easily, and their vanguards just went to the Zann outpost(Ironically) and just hung out there while the vassals started defecting one by one.

Back
Top Bottom