New Persistent World Community - Need scripts writers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadSamadi

Hey there every one first let me start by apologizing to the hole persistent world community for any actions that i did in the past .
So as you know i want to start a new community but we need a server and scripts for it .
I was going to go with http://www.17thregiment.co.uk/news.php Gishank but i heard some bad reviews about him and his hosting and scripts also his prices are a bit high so im posting this asking if any one know any script writer witch have a good and clean background and witch he can offer his services in a decent amount of money.
Thanks for reading .

Ra'Jiska said:
In your previous thread, you said you were with St3fan, did something change ?

Hmm well ye seems like i forgot that .. well we still need scripts writers also pw will need to have like a look at logs all the time and stefan dont offer that kind of service (that we can access to the server files) but he do respond every time we ask for so im confused right now xD

I might be able to get you some tomorrow.  Don't know how good they are, they may need some tweaking.  PM me if I forget, which I probably will.

Froi said:
If Glenn wants money for the scripts, don't do it, he's just a con artist.
he said 150 euro but ill think about it ... and what di you mean?

Shyana said:
Gahh, Glenn released them for free and is now charging for them SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!
Glenn is just a scammer.  When we bought scripts from him for Avalon, it ended up being way more than 150 Euro, and the scripts he sent had errors in them (Players losing armor/weapons/money etc.).  Anyone from the Avalon staff team who was actually active can back me up on this, Shyana being one of these people.  Truthfully, I would go with Gishank, and see how it turns out, I hear a lot of big communities have gone with him.

Froi said:
Shyana said:
Gahh, Glenn released them for free and is now charging for them SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!
Glenn is just a scammer.  When we bought scripts from him for Avalon, it ended up being way more than 150 Euro, and the scripts he sent had errors in them (Players losing armor/weapons/money etc.).  Anyone from the Avalon staff team who was actually active can back me up on this, Shyana being one of these people.  Truthfully, I would go with Gishank, and see how it turns out, I hear a lot of big communities have gone with him.

i talked to him about it he told me you never told him that there was errors and that you didnt use the right ones (yours was out dated ) or so ... so i guess we will go with gishank the best prices and services tel now ... i will lock this topic considering that the question asked is answered also its became just a way to accuse others for scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom