Black Army

Users who are viewing this thread

Trueman.

Recruit
Hi.
So I started a new game with plans of using only Black Army units, as a mercenary company. I'm having trouble finding them as the only way to recruit them seems to be going to taverns. I've visited all the taverns in the game world and only got about 30 soldiers, so their spawn must be somewhat rare. Here's what I want to do: remove the villager's upgrade to  bandits cutthroats etc and instead make the option to upgrade them into a Black Army Fresh Blade available. I don't know how to do that, however, and any help with how to do this would be greatly appreciated. Furthermore, any other kind of editing to increase their spawn rate would also be welcome. Thank you.

Edit: I forgot to mention that any alteration to the game files would be strictly for my use only, I do not  plan on redistributing it or sharing it with anyone else.

You use the morgh editor to tweak the peoples upgrades so that they can get to upgrade into black army units. As the game goes on, the amount of mercenary in taverns increases(I think). So in later games there might be more black army guys. You can also get them off the swadian lords, just have good relation with their faction and themselves, and you can have an whole army of black armored  dudes.

Back
Top Bottom