Schmalkalden- Guild Master

Users who are viewing this thread

Milenna

Recruit
I tried to find this guy for ages and did so in the end, but hell, I got confused and ran around on the fortifications and tried to find him everywhere in that huge courtyard haha

Anyway, my point is, I love what you guys did there with making such a big city and making the fortifications accessible, but I think you went a bit overboard there did you create such a huge courtyard so you could plant a
dragon in there?

What would be amazingly badass would be if you could use the courtyard in a siege and have your mounted cavalry in there and then you have the option to have them dismount and cover the walls with the infantry OR you could open the gates and lead a MANLY CAVALRY CHARGE

That would probably be impossible to code, but what do I know, I don't pander in the dark arts of deep coding

But think about it, you're trying to mount the walls of Schmalkalden and suddenly it's the mo***** Kaiser on your ass trampling your troops with Drachenreiter

my god, the possibilities

Milenna said:
What would be amazingly badass would be if you could use the courtyard in a siege and have your mounted cavalry in there and then you have the option to have them dismount and cover the walls with the infantry OR you could open the gates and lead a MANLY CAVALRY CHARGE

That would probably be impossible to code, but what do I know, I don't pander in the dark arts of deep coding

But think about it, you're trying to mount the walls of Schmalkalden and suddenly it's the mo***** Kaiser on your ass trampling your troops with Drachenreiter

off: you remind me of the good old days of Rome Total War  :cool:

on: that would be a neat feature indeed, but you would need much larger siege maps, maybe Banner Lord will have that. oh well we shall see

Alex the Seeker said:
Milenna said:

off: you remind me of the good old days of Rome Total War  :cool:

on: that would be a neat feature indeed, but you would need much larger siege maps, maybe Banner Lord will have that. oh well we shall see

it would also help making mid-tier cavalry less ****ty in sieges
would be an amazing feature in vanilla too to make kerghits better at defending castles

Back
Top Bottom