Poison does art commissions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Been considering doing a thread, why the **** not?

So I can draw stuff for considerably cheap prices. I hope he doesn't mind me saying this but I've been doing concept art for Pixel's Serva world which you can find more about here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,285578.0.html

I am very considerate of my customer's needs but I don't want to make this thread tiresome so here's my pricelist and some examples:

Pricelist:

50~70 € - more than one character, lots of detail, lots of colours etc
l_W2t.jpg

30~40 € - satisfying amount of detail, basic background, 10 € extra per character, coloured
W3wYM.png

15 € - sketch, colours cost extra 5 €
1CinB.png

Those are the basics, contact me via personal message here and we'll figure out the price. References are welcome when you have something specific in mind but I can do without.

Kamos32 said:
Those are cheap prices for artwork?
Considering people usually charge double my prices for lesser quality sketches, aye.

Some communities have said I am too much of a cheap whore with what I am charging and they're semi-right but I need the bread. Said valuing your work correctly is important yada yada.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Been considering doing a thread, why the **** not?

So I can draw stuff for considerably cheap prices. I hope he doesn't mind me saying this but I've been doing concept art for Pixel's Serva world which you can find more about here:

I am very considerate of my customer's needs but I don't want to make this thread tiresome so here's my pricelist and some examples:

Pricelist:

50~70 € - more than one character, lots of detail, lots of colours etc
l_W2t.jpg

30~40 € - satisfying amount of detail, basic background, 10 € extra per character, coloured
W3wYM.png

15 € - sketch, colours cost extra 5 €
1CinB.png

Those are the basics, contact me via personal message here and we'll figure out the price. References are welcome when you have something specific in mind but I can do without.
If i pay would you make a drawing for me?
Or am i crossed off the customer list?

There a couple characters I've been trying to draw by myself but i suck horribly.

I only need the characters itself drawn. no need for background or anything.
Also how can one pay for the drawing?
Do you take paypal?

RabbleKnight said:
If i pay would you make a drawing for me?
Or am i crossed off the customer list?

There a couple characters I've been trying to draw by myself but i suck horribly.

I only need the characters itself drawn. no need for background or anything.
Also how can one pay for the drawing?
Do you take paypal?
Yes I do take paypal. Only paypal in fact. And yeah I can do that.

I've sent you a pm with the details.

Orion said:
Taking bets on what Rebelknight's commissioning. I got a fiver on men in diapers.
Prefer women in diaper thank you very much.
My current sexual adventure with menfolk is mainly out of boredom and lack of willing female partners.

What i will be requesting tho is non-sexual in nature.

Here's a commission I did for Pixel a day or two ago. It's for his Serva world, learn more here:

pbQsL.png

Back
Top Bottom