Mount & Blade Warband Let's Play

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey all! I have searched the forums and I could not locate any specific Youtube section, so if I have posted this in the wrong section, I apologize.

Anyways, I have started a new Mount and Blade Warband let's play series on Youtube! This is my first real play through of Mount and Blade Warband, so any tips would be greatly appreciated! I already have 24 episodes published, so there is plenty to watch and constant content uploaded every week. If you like old fashion mount and blade warfare then this is the series for you! Follow Edgar Oakenshield on his way to unifying Calradia! Below is a link to the first episode of the Mount and Blade Warband series.

First Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkDOCpbvpKo

(The first episode is for introducing the game and its mechanics to those who are new to mount and blade and also focuses on character creation, so it is commentary heavy. For those of you who would rather skip the character creation and game introduction, here is the link for the second episode.

Second Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Nu4vzvgT4

Make sure to Like, Subscribe, and Follow me on the Tweeter for more Warband content!

*Episode Notes*
-Diplomacy mod used episode 1+
-Hardest difficulty used episode 15+
-Battle Sizer mod used episode 15+

Um it says inactive for me. The link doesn't work and next to them it says inactive in red. Help?

Hey guys! Just wanted to inform you all that I will be taking a few days off for some vacation time, but i have plenty of new episodes up! So, sit back, relax, and watch some Mount & Blade!

Hey all! Just wanted to get everyones opinion. My most recent episodes have been reduced down to around 30 min each. Would it be better to keep each episode at 1 hour to be able to progress faster through the lets play in each episode or keep reducing the episodes to 30 min?

Ghilliesniper99 said:
Hey all! Just wanted to get everyones opinion. My most recent episodes have been reduced down to around 30 min each. Would it be better to keep each episode at 1 hour to be able to progress faster through the lets play in each episode or keep reducing the episodes to 30 min?
Since it is Warband singleplayer, put it back to one hour, it's better.

Thanks for your input Heroes_Witch_King, I'll consider this towards my decision of the length of my episodes. Does anyone else have a preference about episode length? Please feel free to comment, I am open to all suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom