thanks for banning me...

Users who are viewing this thread

sifis172

Sergeant Knight
i was on the official prison break, with the map of the island.
i have just bought the game, and i am new to napoleonic wars.
i am not new to mount and blade.
so i joined my first ever prison break  map... without knowing exactly what i was
supposed to do, i joined and saw in the distance the other players coming. so i fired a
shot. i got a warning from someone (maybe the admin) and i understood that what i did
was wrong so i stayed a while, in the spectator mod to understand from the other players
what i was supposed to do. the next thing i did was to wright a message saying i was sorry,
and that some understanding must be shown since i am new. some players were really kind
and welcomed me, but the next thing that happened was that i was banned.
so...... thank you very much, whoever banned me. you are making the community really proud....

edit: my nickname is sifis

As a great man once said :

085a0fa1d47b2438313c80bf0373d59662e7bf2923d00ffe38469c83096466ff.jpg

sifis172 said:
i was on the official prison break, with the map of the island.
i have just bought the game, and i am new to napoleonic wars.
i am not new to mount and blade.
so i joined my first ever prison break  map... without knowing exactly what i was
supposed to do, i joined and saw in the distance the other players coming. so i fired a
shot. i got a warning from someone (maybe the admin) and i understood that what i did
was wrong so i stayed a while, in the spectator mod to understand from the other players
what i was supposed to do. the next thing i did was to wright a message saying i was sorry,
and that some understanding must be shown since i am new. some players were really kind
and welcomed me, but the next thing that happened was that i was banned.
so...... thank you very much, whoever banned me. you are making the community really proud....

edit: my nickname is sifis
If you want to play prison break go play on CSS prison break. NW is not the place for it, especially when I'm 90% sure the admins for prison break servers would probally be like 12 year olds who abuse their admin.

Back
Top Bottom