New community for PW !

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadSamadi

Extreme Gaming Experience

Now we have a supporter lets hope the server get on soon !

Who are we ?

We are a small community that is founded in 2014 looking to grow with more members and helpers.We seek to change the sad fact the Warband in general is facing death and also we seek to make from the mod Persistent World a better place for the people to enjoy the nice experience of role playing witch cant be necessary based on Game Of Thrones / A Song Of Ice And Fire for we manage to make something new that would rise . Where people from different countries and regions could meet in the same faction holding swords against their enemy or simply farming together.A game where true role playing is founded !​

What is the Whole point of this ?

Im just a regular player as you who seek to have fun on a decent server with some decent players and had enough of scams and fake playing. I though starting this up would make a new name for the game . A new hope for the people . For since i downloaded that great mod i was looking for such communities and opportunities but i failed ! Every one out there is seeking money and success while we here will be only seeking fun and enjoyment of the pleasure of the game.​

How can you help us ?

We are at the moment mostly offering nothing so the first thing we seek right now is a trust worthy guy who will be our "paypal" guy he will take care of the economy and donations (witch i hope we take some).So as i said if any one out there would be generous enough to help us with the economy that would be great because we can't give what we promised before without a good server and some scripts.

Why should i waste my money here ?

Now i wont consider it as a waste for of course this will affect every one of you right here by helping us rise you will gain respect among every one plus you will be giving all the persistent world's community a chance to enjoy the game and dont forget that with the right advertisement we can guarantee a refund as a thanks for your help.​

How much money do we need ?

Now in general we can use a good some of 100 to 150 $ for the cost of the server is 30$ (hosted by St3fan's Hosting company) and we do need scripts and that can cost up to 55$ a month . Now of course if any one out there would like to do the scripts for a cheaper price we wont be more thankful !​

How can i contact you ?

Contacting us is really easy you should just add me (the founder) on steam : [CYC] Cpt_Jad or on skype JadSamadi

Any thing else ?

Now Of course some feed back by replying here would be nice :smile: also you can join us on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/MountAndBladePW/ :smile:

Thanks for reading !

You don't even have a server and are already asking for donations?

You say that you will offer a proper roleplaying experience, but you don't tell us how.
Start your game, check the list of servers that are avaliable in PW, there can perfectly be more than 40, excluding those that are private. Only 4 or 5 servers have a regular player base. What can you offer that those other servers can't? Why would players choose your server?

You said yourself that you are just another player seeking to have fun, you have no experience. I remember you from Nexus, the best word I can find to define you is "troll", you can't respect other servers' rules, sorry if I'm being rude right now but you are not capable of managing a community.

You are 14, you are immature, you don't have experience, you don't have scripts, you don't even have a server... I don't think anyone would spend his money on this "project".
I can only give you one tip: Don't waste your time.

Again sorry if I'm being rude but I feel someone had to say that.
If you decide to continue with your project, I wish you good luck, you will need it.

Listen to Clausolas, everything he said is spot on.  You don't even take the time to use proper grammar and spelling on your post, and you want me to give you 150 dollars for a server that will fail within a week, if you ever open it at all.

Also, if you are going to get scripts for 100 dollars a month, you are a real idiot.

Well good, I am happy to see new communities open up.  Someone is bound to do a good job, maybe it is you. :razz:

I'm somewhat inclined to agree with Clausolas even though his tone may of came off as rather harsh. Should you wish your server/community to be successful you need to have a good idea from the outset of what you wish to achieve and ultimately why people should play on your server over the countless other communities that crop up. I do disagree however that just because someone is inexperienced it doesn't necessarily mean that they would "fail" at it so to speak.

I can only assume you're after an EU server given to the best of my knowledge that's the only region St3fan covers. Please refer to the link in my signature which will take you to our thread on Taleworlds with extensive details and pricing on our own server hosting, where we also provide a PW Scriptset undergoing active development for a small additional monthly fee. (e.g if you wanted 200 slots (€20) + PW Scripts (€10), €30 total). If you wanted an additional NA server to use the scripts on it's +€5 per remote server).

Gishank said:
I'm somewhat inclined to agree with Clausolas even though his tone may of came off as rather harsh. Should you wish your server/community to be successful you need to have a good idea from the outset of what you wish to achieve and ultimately why people should play on your server over the countless other communities that crop up. I do disagree however that just because someone is inexperienced it doesn't necessarily mean that they would "fail" at it so to speak.

I can only assume you're after an EU server given to the best of my knowledge that's the only region St3fan covers. Please refer to the link in my signature which will take you to our thread on Taleworlds with extensive details and pricing on our own server hosting, where we also provide a PW Scriptset undergoing active development for a small additional monthly fee. (e.g if you wanted 200 slots (€20) + PW Scripts (€10), €30 total). If you wanted an additional NA server to use the scripts on it's +€5 per remote server).

how can i contact you?

Clausolas said:

You say that you will offer a proper roleplaying experience, but you don't tell us how.
Start your game, check the list of servers that are avaliable in PW, there can perfectly be more than 40, excluding those that are private. Only 4 or 5 servers have a regular player base. What can you offer that those other servers can't? Why would players choose your server?

You said yourself that you are just another player seeking to have fun, you have no experience. I remember you from Nexus, the best word I can find to define you is "troll", you can't respect other servers' rules, sorry if I'm being rude right now but you are not capable of managing a community.

You are 14, you are immature, you don't have experience, you don't have scripts, you don't even have a server... I don't think anyone would spend his money on this "project".

If you decide to continue with your project, I wish you good luck, you will need it.

that wont mean i wont give up you know .

Please tell me how im a troll ? when i break simple rules like bumping 2 times and others rdm me all the time then admins wont give a **** about me ? i know im known as a troll but i dont care because that is wrong ! every one troll and i never met any decent guy in nexus ! so please go and stay there with your trolling friends nexus can have that i don't mind and just you know EVERY one troll and admins mostly so dont just come here and tell me that i can't run a community  if i can run a successful one in life (and yes i am running one ) then i can do it in game. So know others before judging them!

Froi said:
Listen to Clausolas, everything he said is spot on.  You don't even take the time to use proper grammar and spelling on your post, and you want me to give you 150 dollars for a server that will fail within a week, if you ever open it at all.

Also, if you are going to get scripts for 100 dollars a month, you are a real idiot.

that's just your opinion but if we really find some people that also want to do same we wont fail and im not an idiot . Also if you guys like Nexus you can always go and play there but really guys that's just mean to tell such things i know im offering nothing but still ...
And im asking technically from someone to start this community with me.

Morbid said:
Well good, I am happy to see new communities open up.  Someone is bound to do a good job, maybe it is you. :razz:

well thank you at least some support -_-

Clausolas said:

Well yes im not asking for donations and how may i get a server ? i got the money i swear i have enough but no belling ways because my country sucks any thing else ?

Well thanks for the tip but i will proceed with this

You can send me a PM through the Taleworlds forums or contact me under the name "Gishank" on Steam. Though as said, refer to the link in my signature for detailed information regarding our services :smile:

PS;
There is an "edit" button on the forums. Use that rather than, double, treble or quadruple posting :wink:

Gishank said:
You can send me a PM through the Taleworlds forums or contact me under the name "Gishank" on Steam. Though as said, refer to the link in my signature for detailed information regarding our services :smile:

PS;
There is an "edit" button on the forums. Use that rather than, double, treble or quadruple posting :wink:
Hmm ye true ill do that from now on :razz: well i added you on seam

Ok seems like we are going with your hosting

JadSamadi said:
Froi said:

that's just your opinion but if we really find some people that also want to do same we wont fail and im not an idiot . Also if you guys like Nexus you can always go and play there but really guys that's just mean to tell such things i know im offering nothing but still ...
And im asking technically from someone to start this community with me.
Well good luck finding those people, though in my opinion it will fail, just like 90 percent of new PW servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom