How to cancel-end feast I threw?

Users who are viewing this thread

I started my own kingdom, killed off the Empire and without a war going on decided it was a good time to throw a feast. It has gone on now a few weeks and every day a new tournament is thrown(not by me, just part of the feast mechanics I guess) but now I want to end it and let my lords go out and recruit troops for my upcomming campaign. I am the marshal if that matters I do not know.

When I talk to my wife, steward and minister there is no dialog option to end the feast and kick the drunk lords out of my town to go back to work. How do I end the feast? (In previous Diplomacy playthrough I know I had the option to end the feast but cannot find it here).

The feast doesn't end because of a bug that went unfixed for years. But recently I found an easy bugfix. Now the game will conclude feasts in your kingdom after a few days, just like it does for feasts in other kingdoms.

The code is posted here:
so if you can access the module system, then you can easily apply the fix yourself (since no lines of code are changed, only new ones are inserted).

I also posted info on how to edit the compiled txt files, but that's only for Native.

Back
Top Bottom