Music to RDM to. (PW RELATED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morbid

Banned
Code:
[center][MEDIA=youtube]5kmu8-hmnms[/MEDIA][/center]

[center]
I released my first metal album, and I thought hey hmmm, I wish I could RMD splintert to this tune.  [/center]

[center]JK, I just wanted to share what I have been working on since I have been gone.  I hope NA is doing well![/center]

[center]Miss you all and love you all!  I hope everything works out well for the mod, and some awesome new hosts pop up into the world which is persistent.  [/center]

[center]I really am strongly going against my urges to reopen Avalon, I think if I do it would be because I am able to bring something new to the table if the mod remains open source.  

I have some interesting ideas but modding starting out is very hard, and I am mainly focused on music and coding for some projects.  

Really though, give me a month of just getting it down in the module system, just at it as hard as I can go, and I'll see if I can balance the banks and saving, along with add some awesome features.

I have been helping oasis but they keep telling me the code is broken, and you know how fixing code goes, it is very hard to fix someone elses code.  

Anyway don't expect me back unless I have something serious to contribute.  I feel like open sourcing the mod actually is a good thing, just because we are used to the whole storing our money away in a buried laundry basket game-play style doesn't mean something new and awesome couldn't happen also.  

Anyway if I have time I'll do some digging.  Peace everyone.  [/center]

I noticed not too many people into warband like metal.  Kind of weird since it is a medieval game. 

Back
Top Bottom