NEW REGIMENT/ 1st Royal Artillery Brigade

Users who are viewing this thread

killerkobi

Recruit
Hi! My name is CJ and I'm the captain of the 1stRAB. I have been playing NW for close to five years now and decided to finally be apart of the Line Battles. So myself and a couple of friends have created a regiment to do so. We are new and have very little experience, but all we want to do is have fun. Our primary focus is artillery for the United Kingdom. We also would like to get into skirmishing and line-infantry.

We are NA oriented on the west coast and new user friendly.   
                                                                                                    TAGS: 1stRAB_RANK_NAME

Captain
                                                                                                                Lieutenant
                                                                                                                Ensign
                                                                                                                Regimental Seargent
                                                                                                                Major
                                                                                                                Seargent   
                                                                                                                Corporal
                                                                                                                Private

We have a TeamSpeak server but no NW server to train or run drills on. If you are interested please add me on Steam Killerkobi and then I'll add you to the group. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom