Heraldic armor and shield options for own Honor Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

I just created my honor troops and was sifting through the armor options but found no Heraldic Mail. Any way to add this option manually? Having a sea of my own troops sporting my kingdom's herald would be cool to see in battle, even allow me to turn off markers if I wanted to.

Also, I wanted to make one a mounted archer but the highest level bow offered in the selection screen was 18p nomad bow... That is really weak will there be any better ones offered as I upgrade their skills?

Also, now that I created my troops their stats are absolutely aweful. Each upgrade to their skills hardly increases them much at all, after 3 upgrades 20k 40k then 80k and increasing prestige as well I now have crap toops with:

27aoIQ2.jpg

and

INDo4E9.jpg

skills... or lack there of. Did I do something wrong or is this a newer feature that has not been implemented properly?

There are 2 Heraldic Armors when you select the option "Exceptional Body Armor" and 4 Heraldic Mails with variations for the "Body Armor" option.

In general items appear if your troops meet the requirements (STR).

You can send companions to train them and increase their stats (Sir Jocelyn is the best for this). Once they reach the max stats of companions you apply the upgrades from the steward.

You should be training them with companions util their weapon proficiencies are in the 400s before going to the steward to do upgrades. Unfortunately it's just the nature of CKOs that they take a LOOONNNGGGG time to train into the equivalent of established Order troops (Dragons, Ebony Gauntlets, etc). However, in the end game they are by far the deadliest troops in the game.

As Shoshuro noted, the armors/weapons/horse/etc will not even appear as an option until the troop has been trained up to the required stat level to use it.

Flingit said:
You should be training them with companions util their weapon proficiencies are in the 400s before going to the steward to do upgrades. Unfortunately it's just the nature of CKOs that they take a LOOONNNGGGG time to train into the equivalent of established Order troops (Dragons, Ebony Gauntlets, etc). However, in the end game they are by far the deadliest troops in the game.

As Shoshuro noted, the armors/weapons/horse/etc will not even appear as an option until the troop has been trained up to the required stat level to use it.
shoshuro said:
There are 2 Heraldic Armors when you select the option "Exceptional Body Armor" and 4 Heraldic Mails with variations for the "Body Armor" option.

In general items appear if your troops meet the requirements (STR).

You can send companions to train them and increase their stats (Sir Jocelyn is the best for this). Once they reach the max stats of companions you apply the upgrades from the steward.

Got it, thanks for the info and help guys, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom