Sense that doesn't make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

hellzeris

Banned
There are types of troops that can be acquired only from towns and castles. You start with only a village so you can recruit only peasants and for example only have an army made of crossbowmen, archers and some cavalry (rest mercenaries and some special troops found in towns). Whereas common infantry troops are made of common levies from towns, but I don't have one. How I am supposed to own one of our kingdoms towns if we don't lose our lands so that I could reconquer them and then make a request??

I mean if owning a town would be a privilege to some elite troops I would understand that but now I can't even form a backbone for my army.

P.S. How to turn off this retarded **** with my horse losing speed after each battle?

Are you using lance recruitment? If so, the sense is supposed to doesn't make sense. If you choose native recruitment, you won't have such problems. And the horse lose speed probably because you ****ed it. This is totally correct and accurate to me.

If you have native recruitment on, you can just go to the castles and there is an option that says recruit volunteers, you can recruit mounted sergeants there, cost 75. Same goes for towns.

Divilly said:
Are you using lance recruitment? If so, the sense is supposed to doesn't make sense. If you choose native recruitment, you won't have such problems. And the horse lose speed probably because you ****ed it. This is totally correct and accurate to me.

I don't **** horses. They just turn from Palfrey to Lame Palfrey. They become lame and slow. Why?

They become slow because they are lame.  They become lame because they get killed in battle too often.  You need someone will heal wounds in your party and you need to have two horses so you can rotate them while they recover.  Leave the lame horse in the invertory and it will heal - if you have the party member or yourself with the requistite skill.

You could also try to get your horse killed less often too.  That generally is the better way to address the issue.

More sense for no cents.If your horse gets killed in battle try to get on another(riderless- horse) and try to keep it until the battle is over and it will be on your inventory-in other words  a "free horse"-makes sense?
                For example,I command some of my Merc. Companions to "dismount" before each battle so when I do lose my horse I can always take theirs.This is also a cheap way to provide horses for your
Mercenary Companions.

Back
Top Bottom