88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

And I still don't think you understand, you say you always had the name in teamspeak, but once again you only went back to it a few weeks ago, and since a few weeks ago you never presented your self as the 88th, you always used the tags GCG, and once AGAIN the 88th challenged YOU the GCG to a linebattle and you guys refused, and like Halo said our tags are different and we've already got many events coming up

mount and musket?  that doesnt mean anything AT ALL  for past few years the 88th has been around under both NAS and NW tags as well as PW tags as GCG_88th the key again being 88th we have always been 88th and cuddles you know this just because you got slapped because you tried to take what was not yours.  your now trying to steal from those who earned those tags.  our guys have the right to the 88th name and tags GCG_88th 88th_ir are allt ags we have used and will always use because we are the true 88th youare posers and imposters. 

ha ha the reason I didn't get voted back in was because there were more GCG than 88th, and once again I'll make my point, look what I found http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,293990.msg6987468.html#msg6987468..................this is the GCG line battle Event that they had set up a good long while ago after the name change, and if you say you are still the 88th, how come it doesn't say 88th anywhere on this page....?? if you've had the name all a long then how come GCG is plastered everywhere on this page but not 88th, also your teamspeak is called GCG.leckoren.com............not GCG_88th.leckoren.com??? and even a channel is called GCG information desk and even at the top of the server it says GCG right at the top, so you can't say anything about using the 88th name, since you haven't even used it in over half a year

it is part of our ranking systema nd our steam group its part of the required uniform for over 2 years now get that into your thick skull your trying to steal what was never yours to have.  you keep saying we never used it when its clear we do.  our steam group is not named GCG as i have shown. the GCG  was a joint effort with other regiments for a coalition and we kept it on after that.  we have always been the true 88th and your impersonation is downright cowardly and childish.  you cannot have our name because you do not deserve it nor have you earned the right to have it.

we do not deserve it and we did not earn it......hmmm well tell me how did you earn it, how do you deserve the name 88th?? did you create the 88th no......you created the GCG, you cast the name 88th out once we went to North and South and even in NW, also you're the one who is saying that I'm causing drama and that I want to ''hurt'' your ''family'', I have no doubt that you think of each other as a family but, when you say I'm causing drama, when you are the one posting all this on our thread and making such a big effort to try and shut us down hmmmm.........sounds to me like you're the one making all the drama, also I know for a fact that there was another 88th Rangers regiment lead by Joker, how come you didn't put as much effort into shutting them down as you are trying to do to us??? now if you don't mind I'm going to enjoy myself with the 88th Regiment that shogun, myself and all the other officers made, we're already playing events, and we have plenty more events coming so you can post all you want on here but it's not going to change anything Q_Q

At this point you can see that the two highest ranking officers of the TRUE 88th is is fighting right now on our side. AnD yOu? I aSsUmE sOmE PaWn ThAt FuRy Has sent because he cant think of any thing worth while to send. I mean. Everytime i talk to him i dont know if i should start laughing or....cry of laughter. Sadly he does not want to be the flag barer of the 88th. (I hear its a  high honor to carry ones flag and he chooses not too. (CUDDDDDLLLEEESS!!!!! Did you Notice that they said nothing about a 1v1???? I feel as if they are scared)(Orrr many of the members dont even have Nw). Even if we become trolls i fear as if we shall still be better.

i am fury you dense moron.  and let me put this plainly we dont face those who are disgraced when we discharge someone its because they broke simple rules. as many of your members did including discrimination rules.  we earned the 88th name by our actions over many years in NW and other mods and still use it to this day. both of you so called commanders fail to understand that this name is taken.  the 88th already exist and we will do our continued level best to stop you from impersonating people that actually matter as opposed to the homophobes, racist bigots and trolls your assembling.  you do not get to use a name already tkaen nor will you be allowed to recruit public on any forum because your pathetic attempt to steal what you have no right to ends here.  the reason we will not face you is because when we cast someone out its because their crimes are deserving of a shunning and continued defeat long in the making. 

Your the leader and you cant even get your tags right. I believe its suppose to be 88th_Irish_Rangers. Hehe. he called us gay. Why thank you :grin: I am very happy as of right now. We assembled a lot of our original men and everyday we are growing. Ok so our telling me that if i Put CUDDDDLEEESSS then say something you will respond to it?

First of all I am 100% sure as of right now that all of our current members are not "dishonorably discharged" We all left on our own accord for our own reasons personal to ourselves. Secondly why do you say we are all " Homophobic, racist bigots, and Trolls" Just so you know There are no Homophobic people Because I would Not stand for it and I am positive no other member would. Also if you could maybe define Trolling for us since you are so many years above us all in education. I will say granted some of us can be a little hardheaded and arrogant, no body is perfect. However You are acting like we are declaring war on you. This is the internet last I checked Not Afghanistan. All I am trying to say is that I am not trying to cause conflict. None of us are. Most of us don't like you as I said for all of our own personal reasons. All i am saying is that there have been many different 88th regiments or different Irish Groups. The fact of the matter is we are not stealing anything because we are just representing a Historical group that we find appealing and we want to be with like minded people that want to play games for the fun of it. The reason being we are like this is because it is a game not real life. We do not need to have a big fight over the internet about who is right or wrong because no body is right nor wrong, if anything we are all wrong.

ERIN GO BRAGH!!!!!!

Sincerely, With all do respect. Wolve

the majority of the people whoa re being recruited were removed for dishonorable conduct including some of your officers.  this may be a game but there is pride in a name and our name has stood for longer than some upstart who thinks he may lay claim to what is not his.  as such we will not allow you of the false flag to ruin our reputation by having the same name.  sow e will continue to fight this battle and to let everyone know who the true 88th actually are. 

Fury what'cha gonna do? we already have events coming up and as of now all you're doing is making comments on this thread, also it is pefectly ok to be gay or bisexual, it's 2014 that kind of talk about gays or bisexuals isn't tolerated anymore, and I will not stand for it.

hey cuddles if you would actually read the post your recruiting people who have a problem with gays and homosexuals.  and again i will deal with it.  i will find every linebattle you go to and talk to the leading regiment regarding you stealing the name from a legit regiment because your a crying little ***** who cant handle he lost.  so i will follow you to each linebattle and i will make sure your stealing ass is punished as much as possible

Erin go shove this up your ass.

ha ha did you not read what I just said, I am stomping that kind of behaviour out ha ha, you make me laugh so hard, all I can say to you is good luck in your quest for justice ha ha Q_Q

cuddles you couldn't stomp or lead your way out of a paper back that was open thats why you lost the regiment because your a **** leader who only cares about power and not his people. your regiment will fall apart one way or the other because all you know is your own power and not what it takes to make a lasting family. 

:cool: I play mount and blade for fun, and not to try and ruin every one elses's time, and I lost the regiment because you brought in more people to support you, also you run a dictatorship and you treat mercs better than some of your members, some ''family'' you got there

but yet look who still has 86 supporters with over 40 active per event in about any game we play. ours is a community you wanted to run it like you own personal slave shop go **** yourself cuddles you lose

Back
Top Bottom