Mount&Blade Warband version 1.160 patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were able to use WSE, because it used it's own internal copy of Warband 1.153 whenever you started it, no matter what the real veriosn of WB was. But since the new patch with the new serial keys, this is useless, since the key is not working with old versions of Warband. The funny thing is, Talewords won't do a thing about it.

Hi, I'm new here and I'm really sorry if I'm posting in this in the wrong place, but my saves are all gone. I have been working on my kingdom for a while now, and I logged on today and they all disappeared. I've looked all over the computer for them, but I can't find them.

Also, last night I decided to start a new game. After a half hour of slaughtering bandits, I logged off. This morning I loaded the world back up, and I lost all my equipment, stats, money, ect. I was left stranded next to Dhirim with nothing.

I've tried to look this up but there is nothing of the recent update affecting saving, but I know it is happening to me. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on what to do.

Once again, really sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

me, too.i am a vietnamese. i been translate mount and blade warband to my language is Vietnamese after running the game appeared font errors.can The website http://forums.taleworlds.com help me about uimain.dds with UTF-8, because i look it but not in game.Thank you very much.

Hey i found 2 bugz, someone might have found it before me... but:
when you drop your empty bow and arrows the bag for arrows is showing 4 arrows in it
Some Ladies are in their underwear like wtf!? xD

Me too, why exactly was Steam version updated again?
Okay I see now, a new trashbin icon and the dropdown menu is smaller with a small scrollbar. Does this mean more than 30 modules is possible now? 0.o

usnavy30 said:
Okay I see now, a new trashbin icon and the dropdown menu is smaller with a small scrollbar. Does this mean more than 30 modules is possible now? 0.o
Nope. But why would you need that...

This just enhances workshop support, for the PC version.

Captain Lust said:
usnavy30 said:
Nope. But why would you need that...

This just enhances workshop support, for the PC version.
Thank you for the reply on the newest update, do you think the Steam changelog news could get updated as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom