Mount&Blade Warband version 1.160 patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

We have now released the 1.160 patch for Warband. This mainly affects some things on Steam and doesn't change anything to the game or break compatibility with 1.158 (mods should work by default with no alteration needed).

The patch and full installer are available, as usual, from the Warband downloads page on our site and Steam users will have already received that patch via an automatic update.

General change notes:
-Alteration made that allows higher value IDs to be used.

Steam change notes:
-Workshop support.
-Mac OS X/Linux support. Some file format changes implemented for the port.

That's all!

Hello Captain Lust,

Does this mean my serial from steam 1.160 will start working so I can activate on your download version?

MAC support?!  Thank you guys so much!  I (and other Mac users) can finally play Warband without doing the complicated progress of download and using a wrapper.  You guys are awesome!

Question.  Does this mean that Napoleonic Wars can be played on Mac/Linux?

1.160 gave me zlib1.dll not found error. I was able to copy paste it from my steam installation.

But Napoleonic wars 1.104 does not like Warband version 1.160. It thinks it is not up to date and won't install.

Solution: install warband 1.158 -> install Napoleonic Wars 1.104 -> install warband 1.160 copy zlib1.dll from steam folder if asked.

So far I am able to join multi player, everything seems to be working.

After some small update that happened a week ago I no longer can play Warband. Every module has that strange lag-spike going on. Singleplayer is fine, though. I've looked around and a few people had the same issue years ago.

now that linux version is no more in beta I'm still unable to view the menu in game (ALT+ENTER) for create a language template, needed to have all english language file of latest version to update italian language.
someone can help me please?

thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.

Fantu said:
now that linux version is no more in beta I'm still unable to view the menu in game (ALT+ENTER) for create a language template, needed to have all english language file of latest version to update italian language.

You may want to inquire that here :wink:.

Von Lockspick said:
Fantu said:

You may want to inquire that here :wink:.

I already did... Reply #60 on: July 10, 2014, 11:00:19 AM

Oh, well sadly I don't use Linux and therefore have no clue about it :sad:.

You should try to post this again in the Town Watch. That's the more 'official' place for your kind of problem.

You know what would be awesome with a patch?  Make new Steam serials work with things like WSE.  The whole reason I bought the game was for mods, and I can't play half of them because of this.  Stop advertising free trials and how great the modding community is if activation is broken. 

Also, please reply to this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,308637.0.html

People have been waiting weeks for a response any response to something that "would be fixed in a few days."

JendrykGaming said:
You know what would be awesome with a patch?  Make new Steam serials work with things like WSE.  The whole reason I bought the game was for mods, and I can't play half of them because of this.  Stop advertising free trials and how great the modding community is if activation is broken. 

People have been waiting weeks for a response any response to something that "would be fixed in a few days."

WSE doesnt work because it hasnt been patched for ages itself its not something warband has to do with it

glenn500 said:
JendrykGaming said:

WSE doesnt work because it hasnt been patched for ages itself its not something warband has to do with it

Actually it does, because the new keys do not work with old versions of the game. This is something they admit is an error and should not be happening but are going to do nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom