Igneous Empire Glory

Users who are viewing this thread

Ifrit77

Sergeant at Arms
Thanks for a great mod!

cvTXyLC.jpg

t9TmhOX.jpg

466 days (400 days without the waiting for the factions to die out)

Also the first time I've ever beat mount and blade warband.

That's amazing!  I am in a year and my little kingdom is three cities, and defending against two weakened kingdoms.

Did you play with reduced damage, or am I just not very good?  :oops:

I had an army for Perisno Great Knights, Dark Forest Archers, Dragoners , and whatever other elite units I came across. The cities I conquered kept me afloat with about 7-10k profit per week and I used my level 38 with 10 surgery and 10 training to keep up with the A.I.

Eventually it got to the point where I could overwhelm the enemy with training power and units with the amount of money I was getting. I had around 120k in my treasury that wasn't used at the end.

habeo123 said:
I might have beaten Perisno many times but you know ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: not legitimately.

shame on you for cheating, you cheater  :mrgreen:

joke aside, grats to the OP, perisno aint that easy to beat...

Ifrit77 said:
I was fairly proud of my accomplishment because I had never beaten Native (got too bored). Perisno was significantly harder to conquer.
hahaha i have never beaten any version of mount and blade with cheats or otherwise i always get a huge kingdom and come really close but then i want to start over:/ hahaha congrats though ive never done that well without cheats :wink:

I have never finished a game of Warband...usually I play semi-legit.. (I start with an elite squad of 7 Dragoners, 5 Kingsmen, and 5 Rangers, and three workshops....Dx, otherwise, from there it's luck and skill, and running....and you know :grin:)

Athkor said:
I have never finished a game of Warband...usually I play semi-legit.. (I start with an elite squad of 7 Dragoners, 5 Kingsmen, and 5 Rangers, and three workshops....Dx, otherwise, from there it's luck and skill, and running....and you know :grin:)
If you start with most powerfull build (1st option everywhere, maybe except last question where you can choose "lust for money and power") with 3 points in pathfinding, no any luck is needed, only few skill and no haste.

Can I still get my pet scarfy?
Kar_scarfy.jpg

Also, I really need to start playing fully legit....(Except for proficiencies which I always put at 100.....like seriously...you'll never get to 300-400...)

Athkor said:
.like seriously...you'll never get to 300-400...
em? After both full conquests (first without any restrictions, second - only infantry + foot ranged troops, including main hero and companions, only merc/friendly minor factions (after making ++ relations)/current faction troops even in garnisons) i had 300+ profiencies in 3 weapons (bows 400+, polearms 300+, 2h 350+  / 1h 400+, polearms 400+, throwing 300+). But for whatever reason there is not to much people played 700-900 days games in Perisno (if we look into PoP thread there are dosens of them :???: ).

Back
Top Bottom