[MAP]Middle Earth

Users who are viewing this thread

THE WHOLE THREAD AND THE MAP ARE OUTDATED
**For permission please PM me details or write to me on steam**
About map:
This map is inspired by the trilogy ''Lord of the Rings'' (The Lord of the Rings is an epic high fantasy novel written by J. R. R. Tolkien). You can see Minas Tirith, Helm's Deep, Erebor, Minas Morgul, Bree and some other places on this map.
The Project took about a year total.
About Minas Tirith:
Minas Tirith, originally named Minas Anor, is a fictional city and castle in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings. It became the heavily fortified capital of Gondor in the second half of the Third Age. It was originally built to guard the former capital, Osgiliath, from attack from the west, but became the capital when Osgiliath fell into ruin following the Kin-strife and the Great Plague. It is often referred to as the White City (though that name is not in the book) and the City of the Kings. The Rohirrim sometimes translated this into their own language as "the Mundburg". In the climax of The Lord of the Rings the city comes under a very large and determined attack by the allied forces of Mordor.
Overview:
sxTM9LD.jpg
Other screens:
ekc8T4w.jpg

q8yqMnB.jpg

hxPBnnr.jpg

rJWCTqI.jpg

FkAHXa1.jpg

bNwutDm.jpg

gOMvVWq.jpg

1Z0gcVZ.jpg

kZFN7G3.jpg

yamHalx.jpg

d3hFkoh.jpg

rLUXLlR.jpg

q3iNw2i.jpg

VvLst8r.jpg

fTwWhgv.jpg

VT0JwH0.jpg

0vVIPHu.jpg

3A5qjU4.jpg

Special Thanks to:
Aleks
Michus
DakasPL
Konkwistador
ZachajewXD
Szymosx
Teoiss
Pendragon

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool! Although, Helm's Deep could've been made better, aswell as Minas Morgul, but all in all, I like this map! Well done!

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Looks pretty cool! Although, Helm's Deep could've been made better, aswell as Minas Morgul, but all in all, I like this map! Well done!
Thank you.
I didn't have idea how to make Minas Morgul :/

Koveras said:
Heroes_Witch_King said:
Thank you.
I didn't have idea how to make Minas Morgul :/

Check out this map: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,304511.0.html

The map maker really made Helm's Deep look cool in that map.

Also, I'm guessing, when you made this map, Minas Tirith took you the most time to create, am I right?

Well, I love how you made Minas Tirith, you can tell that a lot of effort has been put in making it.

Also, would you be interested, when the time comes, to make a real part of Middle-Earth as a map, since I am developing a secret project at the moment based on PW. Since you are talented, obviously :smile:

P.S. You would have to know of the game: Battle for Middle-Earth :wink:

Nice done map , but minas morgul is to empty. Other cities like minas tirith or helms deep are made very nice

I can't wait for this map!

I made Minas-Morgul for 22nd Siege. Feel free to take inspiration:

uKRyFRG.jpg

OOuesx6.jpg

I also made Mines of Moria, Ithilien, Rivendell and Minas Tirith, if you're interested in those.

I want you permission but you dont accept me on Steam :sad:
Accept please: Cone (picture of a blonde girl)

Back
Top Bottom