Hellfire NA - Testing, launching on new map soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I  (Legless_Jim) was banned by an admin for killing commoners that earlier attempted to rob me for 1k (they failed) and then came back in better armor, broke into my castle's chest and were stealing gold.

He appeared infront of me and said "thats rdm" and then I got banned without so much as 10 seconds investigation.

Please make my ban permanent because I do not wish to accidentally join the server sometime in the future.

Thanks.

PhantomZero said:
Hi, I  (Legless_Jim) was banned by an admin for killing commoners that earlier attempted to rob me for 1k (they failed) and then came back in better armor, broke into my castle's chest and were stealing gold.

He appeared infront of me and said "thats rdm" and then I got banned without so much as 10 seconds investigation.

Please make my ban permanent because I do not wish to accidentally join the server sometime in the future.

Thanks.
Did you say anything to the commoners that were stealing your factions money before killing them?

PhantomZero said:

Thanks.

What was the admin's name? I was at work today, my apologies.

might as well play shattered realms, all the current servers fail hard. Nexus HCRP blows too.  Too many rules, get banned for having wrong name. 

Someone needs to open a real server soon or the mod will die on the na side.  Just saying. 

The scripts aren't the issue anymore, it is the tool bags who think they can host a server and be complete idiots and expect people to play. 

No offense to you, but the mod needs level headed experienced professionals with a revolutionary idea if the na community is going to pull out of it's dark time. 

And no offense to nexus, but they are a nitch server, not meant to support the community, and the way na nexus went, lets just hope they butt out and stick to their hcrp nitch crowed. 

Might as well play Shattered? Nah. But I agree. Terrible dark time for PW, at least on the NA side.

A lot of talking, and no one being able to get a sustainable server off the ground.

I was an admin for Avalon, ShatteredRealm, and SacredOath. Tired of seeing servers die out because of the top-end people.

~M

Master2124 said:
Might as well play Shattered? Nah. But I agree. Terrible dark time for PW, at least on the NA side.

A lot of talking, and no one being able to get a sustainable server off the ground.

I was an admin for Avalon, ShatteredRealm, and SacredOath. Tired of seeing servers die out because of the top-end people.

~M
And who might you be?  Megan I'm guessing?

Persistent World has had it's good and bad sides during these years of it's success. However, I'm starting to notice that it is having much less players than before.

Splintert said:
A certain chunk of the NA community decided that the stable regular NA server of the day wasn't good enough. Look where we're at now.
People decided to leave that stable NA server for a reason Splintert, though I'm not going to argue about it and clog the thread with useless posts.

Nexus na could of been good, but s0mebody makes terrible choices on staff, and does none of the dirty work on his own. 

I'm not here to insult people or individuals at all what so ever.  the past is the past, but a solid future needs to be made. 

Our team has some great ideas but we will not share them or announce anything until the concept can be hit directly on the mark, from day one, flawlessly.

So don't hold your breath. 

Vincent, you are are monstrosity of a server owner.  I would say this project could be worse than shattered realm with the mass rage banning and all, and spawning in of items by admins / role playing while logged in as admin to have an advantage.

That is not the way we role in NA.  So don't bother wasting your money and scram. 

If some one who actually knew how to run a server and got actual admins and trained them before a opening servers would be stable.

Back
Top Bottom