Hellfire NA - Testing, launching on new map soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Kadyn

Recruit
Hellfire PW

This is a thread to introduce a new server to the PW scene! Our server is called Hellfire_NA. We semi-officially launched yesterday with our new staff team, map and scripts. Right now, our scripts include banking with individually modifiable withdrawal and deposit limits, as well as an advanced log system. We also have gold, gear, weapon, item, horse, and global position saving. Our currently most attractive set of scripts include the following:

Player Housing
- Fully integrated into our newly edited Avalon v3.1 map.
- Purchasable for 50,000 gold, right now you keep them for a week.
- Inside the purchasable house you will find a few chests that are persistent and will save any item you store inside of them.
- Donors who donate 15$ or more receive a permanent player house, on any map we switch to.
- All you do is hold F on the NPC and you will receive a message stating that you purchased the house. Only you may open the corresponding house door!

Player Shops
- They work the same as player housing, but cost 100,000 and function as a house.
- Purchasing a shop comes with large stockpiles of priceless armor that only the owner may sell, even at extortionate prices.
- These shops have full functionality, and once purchased last for a week.

Our script credits go out to the author, DanyEle who is amazing, in my opinion. Any time he is online and we have a problem he finishes what he is doing and fixes the problem as fast as he can. He's brilliant.

Many players do not want the binding rules and hardcore roleplay that comes with HCRP, so we came up with Hellfire! Myself and Vincent rent a dedicated server nfoservers and I assure you it will be up and running 99.99% of the time unless there is a certain reason we have to bring it down. We also have a teamspeak and website, although it's just me working on the website, so it's a bit underdeveloped. More on the website will be coming soon and we recently upgraded to a large 75 slot teamspeak.

Map: We launched with Avalon v3.1 with player housing edited in.
But, right now we are editing Azyrael's old Game of Thrones map and putting in housing, shops and banks. We are also fixing a few bugs. We have a dedicated map and tech team!

Website!
http://hellfirepw.com/

Teamspeak!
hellfirepw.ts.nfoservers.com

Current staff list! *Edit with new members added!*
  • Owner_Kadyn
    Owner_Vincent
    Head_Admin_Druid
    Community_Manager_TorchHead
    Admin/Tech/Mapper_Helsreach
    Mapper_Gwae'Bloom
    Admin_Peter
    Admin_Vladimir
    Admin_Cross
    Admin_Realm
    Admin_Petyr
    Admin_BlueWaffle
    Admin_Spartan
    Admin_Ripslinger
    Admin_Ulfbehrt
    TS_Tech_HandyAndy

We have changed the way our administration team works. You do not apply for admin anymore, now it is only if you are asked. You may let your interest be known, and that will be noted; just hop on the TS! We also do not have Trial Admins, Senior Admins or Veteran Admins. Only HA and A. We are, however, currently looking to select more admins due to our 75+ players on our first day of launching.

We do not offer bank transfers from any other server, this is a fresh start.

The server rules are light, but there. The rules encourage a form of RP and allow both staff and players flexibility. We are currently looking into revising the rules as a team, what you see is subject to change.

Server Rules!
I. No Discrimination, Impersonation, or Harassment

This includes discrimination based on gender, race, religion, language, ethnicity, nationality, sexuality, age, or convictions.

Discriminatory use of racial/ethnic/etc. slurs or pejoratives will be harshly punished.

Impersonation of another player is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban.

Harassment of players will be punished depending on the severity and frequency of the insults, threats, trolling, or otherwise offensive behaviours.

Sexual harassment will result in a four week ban. No exceptions.

II. No abuse of glitches

Using glitches in map, game, or mod design are forbidden and will result in punishment.

III. Randoming

You may not attack another player without an in-game reason to do so.

Examples of reasons to attack a player are:

1. The player is in a faction which is at war with your faction.

2. The player is attacking you.

3. If a player halts you, you may attack.

4. Being subject to two or more cases of punching or kicking, being subject to three or more consecutive horsebumps or being insulted once or more.

5. Having your possessions (including loot) stolen, or being robbed or taxed.

6. Failure to comply to reasonable demands after being warned more than once within a reasonable timeframe. Examples being failure to leave an area after being instructed to do so, or not halting when told to do so.

Remember:

Being away-from-keyboard (AFK) does not exempt a player from the above.

Excessive punching at random is not permitted.

Indirectly attacking a player, such as kicking someone off of a bridge, is considered an attack and must follow this rule.

Players may not be declared kill-on-sight (KoS). Instead, players should give other players an assassination contract.

In order to help another player in a fight, the player seeking help should state that they need help in local chat, unless they are part of the same faction.

Imprisoning players requires a valid reason (being in a hostile clan is NOT a valid reason and you can only imprison people for a maximum of 10 minutes)

IV. New Life Rule, NLR

You may not perform hostile actions toward those who killed you or otherwise provoke them. The only exception is war. You are allowed to return to your body and loot your items.

For example, you cannot use the excuse that a person insulted you, hit you or did anything prior to killing you as a reason for attacking and or killing them after you have been killed by them.

V. Combat Logging

You may not log out during combat for ANY reason. This include disconnecting.

VI. War

First and foremost you must declare war within your own keep or at the mercenary keep with 75% of your forces in there and all of your banners. Before declaring war you must state a valid reason within the global chat 3 times. Outlaws and commoners may not join the war or interfere with a battle

Peace must be declared immediately if a faction loses all of its castles.

Wars have no time limit.

Samples of valid war reasons:

1. Land if you have none.

2. Reclaim land.

3. Insult to self, troops,. etc

Invalid:

1. Land if you already have a castle.

2. You don't like the other faction.

3. FailRP reasons.

VII. Robbery

Robbery is legal and left to player discretion. Max amount of money robable is 1000 gold.

VIII. Assasinations

The assassin must get the assasination approved by an admin, with a valid reason.

IX. Without a screenshot, you may only get 30k as a refund, maximum. Trial admin's are not allowed to refund, and will direct the player to an admin or above.

Server donation packages!  *All bank limit increases add on per rank of donation*
Paying the same price monthly will earn you the benefits every month you pay that money.

- 5$ will earn you a 100,000 denar allowance per month for every month you pay, with an additional 200,000 withdrawal and deposit raise plus the Bronze Donator tags on the TS and forums and a special channel in the TeamSpeak.

- 10$ will earn you a 200,000 denar allowance per month for every month you pay, with an additional 200,000 withdrawal and deposit raise on your bank plus the Silver Donator tags on the TS and forums and a special channel in the TeamSpeak.

- 15$ will earn you a 300,000 denar allowance per month for every month you pay, and a permanent small player house of your choosing with another additional 200,000 raise on all caps plus the Gold Donator tags on the forum and TS and a special channel in the TeamSpeak.

- 25$ will earn you 500,000 gold a month per month for every month you pay, and a permanent medium sized player house with and addition 400,000 raise on all bank caps plus the Platinum Donator tags on the forum and TS and a special channel in TeamSpeak.

- 50$ will earn you 1,000,000 gold a month for every month you pay and a permanent manor-sized player house with an additional 1,000,000 raise on all bank caps, plus the Diamond Donator tags on the forum and TS and a special channel in TeamSpeak.

- Donating higher amounts may earn additional perks but we have not come together on those yet.

**EDIT - added new donation perks**

Thanks for reading guys! Hope to see you on the server!  :wink:

- Kadyn, Server Owner

We run the server without any scripts. The refund is only for those who have screenshots of themselves at the Shattered Realm bank and we won't refund more than 1.5 million gold. Thanks for the rate though!  :smile:

The way we bank is that we have an actual bank in the map where only admins can access, and the player gives the admin money to deposit within the money chest. This way we don't need any scripts, but my TA's really want scripts for gear-saving.

Lol, a money chest for all the players money.  Have fun with this, when the server crashes your ****ed, or if a player wants to deposit the 1.5 million, or take out 1.5 million from their bank, you're gonna be there for awhile.

As I said, it's to be decided. We may take out banking all together. We certainly don't plan on keeping all the money in one chest. We just plan on getting a spreadsheet and logging everyone's deposits.

Also, we couldn't have a bank unless we got scripts, and I wouldn't know who to contact for that.

i say dont even try. Pw community is in its low tide of rpers and stuff. if you want to make a server for just pure war and no rp, then it might work.

Kadyn said:
As I said, it's to be decided. We may take out banking all together. We certainly don't plan on keeping all the money in one chest. We just plan on getting a spreadsheet and logging everyone's deposits.

Keeping a spreadsheet sounds like a huge pain and it may not work.. but if you have a method that does function, good on you!

Just a thought, you should keep backups and maybe store some past versions that you can revert to if stuff gets messed up.

Kadyn said:
We run the server without any scripts. The refund is only for those who have screenshots of themselves at the Shattered Realm bank and we won't refund more than 1.5 million gold. Thanks for the rate though!  :smile:

The way we bank is that we have an actual bank in the map where only admins can access, and the player gives the admin money to deposit within the money chest. This way we don't need any scripts, but my TA's really want scripts for gear-saving.
Kadyn said:

Every time the server resets the chest empties; I never say we would just refill the chest, we spawn in the money. lol.

Sounds like they just want a place to store the cash in a chest rather than finding a different method of taking the money out of the economy, such as teleporting into a building and dropping it. As long as the chest is completely unaccessible by players it will work.

Why would you go throw all that ? every time i gather some money ill have then to go and wait for an admin to take them from me so he put them in a chest and then i will have to wait again later so that the admins come back to me and give me back my money if i want to use them ? wont banks be easier ? now if im mistaken or have got the idea wrong tell me ... any way good luck with your server ! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom