MP Dark Ages [WB] Heroes Of Valhalla (Persistent Mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Never even heard of it. Just looked it up and it appears it has literally NONE of the features we will have. lol. Not copying anyone, I can assure you our mod will be a lot different :wink:

Froi said:
Kind of a rude thing to say Gedizz...

Kinda bothers me when people come in and tell I' "copping" (copying) another mod. Even though his mod I'm "Copping" (Copying) has little to none of the features I will have.

We're not copying anything, if we use there items then it is OPEN SOURCE PROJECT. We're not copying anyone, the names arent the same... How is it copying???? Like Carrion said your not even released yet.

RagnarGerman said:
Obviously people who are copying Persistent Sagas.

RagnarGerman said:
Oh my goodness,calm down people...

Really? You tell us to calm down, when your the one saying were copying a mod, anything we have is made by us, or a OSP and will be credited. So stop coming in here and saying where copying your stuff, when we haven't heard of you before this. We don't have any of your stuff either. So HOW are we copying you exactly? By doing a idea where copying you.... Just pure stupidity.

If you're the shyana i know from Avalon, and the style who added me on steam to ask all about ''persistent sagas'', then you are two individuals who showed extreme interest in the project, and would not rest before knowing everything about it.

When your name is then added to this project. it's only natural that people will accuse you of this.

I wish you goodluck on your project.

Dobas said:
If you're the shyana i know from Avalon, and the style who added me on steam to ask all about ''persistent sagas'', then you are two individuals who showed extreme interest in the project, and would not rest before knowing everything about it.

When your name is then added to this project. it's only natural that people will accuse you of this.

I wish you goodluck on your project.

I always thought Persistent Sagas was a animation project like a TV show.

RagnarGerman said:
MaccaUK said:
, we're not copying Persistent Sagas, this is totally different.

It haves the same main inspiration, the (beginning of) the viking age. Also for a persistent mod.

Well it was not based off his mod. It was based off our own love of the Norse era and our recent interest in modding.

I am really interested in how you guys will implement the swimming feature.

RagnarGerman said:
MaccaUK said:
, we're not copying Persistent Sagas, this is totally different.

It haves the same main inspiration, the (beginning of) the viking age. Also for a persistent mod.
It is not based on the mod, it's based on history, and stuff people are interested in, for example, like game of thrones, there is a couple of mods based on that.

Back
Top Bottom