Need Help... I dont understand !

Users who are viewing this thread

MilkSchwag

Recruit
Hello, My name is Milk and I have a bit of a problem.

So I decided to take advantage of a steam sale, giving me Warband and Napoleonic Wars for only $7:49.
Great Deal I know! Before I purchased this I spent around 12 hours of time on the weekend play for free trial. I'm having a blast don't get me wrong, I would probably break a skull if my saves were erased. So I purchased both Warband and Napoleonic Wars around 40 min ago. I really wanted to play Napoleonic Wars because I've seen so many great reviews. I couldn't find it in my Steam library...??? So I figured I would have to activate it in game. It gave me my activation key for Napoleonic Wars and I had no idea where to activate it... It said this :

This is your activation key for Mount & Blade: Warband. You will need to enter this key after the application has launched. Write the key down or press the 'Copy to clipboard' button now.

I copied it thinking I would have to activate it in game but NO... So I googled and googled Leading me to Taleworlds where it told me to download the Napoleonic Wars server thing. I launched it and it said I didn't have Mount & Blade: Warband installed on my pc... I can assure you I do : 15 hours played last played Today. Not the weekend trial because it would say how much day(s) I have left (does not say that no mo). I downloaded the Mount and Blade servers off of Taleworlds and it gave me this chance to put in my activation key for Warband witch I never got because I purchased it from Steam and its not dlc.

This is what I would like: A  kind person to help me resolve this problem and a way I can keep my saves! ( just don't want anything happening to them)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom