two questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Npawesome

Recruit
1. I got a CD key for Napoleonic Wars when I bought the game from the steam store, but I was never asked to enter it anywhere, will that be a problem for me, because I was able to access the multiplayer servers when I played last night.

2. As I said up there, I was able to play all last night on servers with no problem, but now for some reason the gametakes very long to retrieve serves, and even when it does it doesn't retrieve more than about 6 of them

Hello Npawesome,

Npawesome said:
1. I got a CD key for warband when I bought the game from the steam store, but I was never asked to enter it anywhere, will that be a problem for me, because I was able to access the multiplayer servers when I played last night.

No, you do not have to enter your key anywhere.
Steam does it automatically each times you join the game (to ensure your key is always the correct one).

Npawesome said:
2. As I said up there, I was able to play all last night on servers with no problem, but now for some reason the gametakes very long to retrieve serves, and even when it does it doesn't retrieve more than about 6 of them

It looks like TaleWorlds (Warband) is currently experiencing server problems.
Every players are having the same problem as you (me included), this is a global issue awaiting to be fixed by TW's technical team.

You can see here and here players complaining about the same issue.
As player, we cannot do anything, we will have to wait this issue to be fixed.

EDIT: Servers seems back up and working, I hope it will keep this way.

Back
Top Bottom