PWRP SERVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agn0s

Recruit
logoforheader.png

Introduction
Welcome to PWRP, our server is focused on providing a rich rp environment.  The rules are simple and the quality of the server is unmatched.
Please take time to read through our rules and enjoy the server!

Server Rules
Common sense is the primary rule on our server, use common sense and rp everything and you should do fine.

PLAY NICE
Be respectful and nice to one another.  Crude and offensive ooc behavior will not be tolerated.

WHAT'S IN A NAME?
Name rule, you must have a proper rp  name. Here is the proper format:
First_Last, First, First_Middle_Last, First_Of_Name or something similar.
Use calradian lore as your base and go from there.

OUTLAWS
This is pretty simple, if you are an outlaw you may rob players on the server.  If you are not an outlaw, do not rob anyone! 
Here are the limitations for robbery:
1.No more than 1000 2.You must not rob the same person for at least 20 minutes

ASSASSINATIONS
Players may give and accept contracts for assassinations.
There must be a valid rp reason for doing so and the target must be identified through rp.
All you have to do is request to accept a contract using the admin chat.  If the admin agrees to accept you may carry out the contract.
If an admin is not online, no assassinations may take place.

FACTIONS TAXING & NAMES
Taxes are allowed only from your gate and inside the keep.  You may tax up to 1000 and you may not tax the same person more than once a day. 
If someone refuses to pay they have two options, one is to leave and nothing happens and two they may try to ignore the tax and then you can arrest them.
If they resist arrest you may kill them.
Names for factions are special because we allow you the option of using Faction tags when your faction plans on lasting longer than one day.  So for example the Rhodok Republic uses the tag Rhodok_Republic_rank_name , this is allowed. 

WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR!
Alright so war is pretty simple as well, basically you need an rp reason for war and you must have admin permission to start a war. 
How To Initiate A War:
Step One, have a valid rp reason such as hostilities against your people, taxing your men or something offensive.
Step Two, contact an admin and get approval for your war
Step Three, gather all of your men to your castle before you attack
Step Four, get a banner as you are not allowed to declare war until you are ready to siege our targets castle
Step Five, announce three times on global chat that you are declaring war on the faction

Once a player dies during war they must go commoner and stay out of the fight until the war is over.

COMMON SENSE & ADMINS
Again overall common sense should guide you into proper behavior on the server.  Whoever the admin is on the server at the time, you must obey them and respect them.  Disrespecting admins will not be tolerated.  If you have a complaint against any admin please send Agn0s a pm.

Lore & Background
The background for this server is Calradian lore, this means you must use faction and stories that are related to the world of Single Player aka Calradian lore.
We do not want to see any Vikings, Elfs, Star troopers or anything else that is not consistent with Calradian lore.

Map Details
We are using the a modified Rohan map by prototypus, modified by Agn0s. Here is a link to the map information: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,304511.0.html
This map is beautiful and with some additional modifications it is perfect for rp.  Now I understand that the map is from the Lord of The Rings lore, but we will be using it as Calradian lore.

Map Images
Overview
5sqrjgh8.jpg
Sample View
hjd8qxby.jpg

Team Speak Info
ts66.teamspeak3.com:5290

Best of luck to your server, especially since you are using that Rohan map :grin:

DahCrusader said:
I preferred the old map, new one feels too empty.

I know I love lowlands, but it keeps crashing :sad: it is a known issue with the map. 
I love this map because of the details in each region, we can add more rp elements to it though, i just need to talk to the map maker.

Woohoo, we now have a Team Speak server!

ts66.teamspeak3.com:5290

Thank you to Meridius/Balian for his generous offer to let us use his TS server!!!

Using a new map on the server now!  Also sorry I was away in Mexico for a week.  I am back now and we will have an active server again!
This new map will be added to the OP later this week.  Come check it out if you desire a real rp experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom