wK Mentorship Program

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who signed up. Should spread the word for both this and Robo's revival of the Mentor thread :grin:

Das Knecht said:
I wonder if the sudden influx of newbs(those that stayed) even visit the forums.
Some of them do, but very little.
Would help if you tell them when you see them in-game to add you on Steam, make a friendship with them, and tell them about the forums, and let them spread the word to their friends!
That is how a successful community rises!

For the people assigned to me for calling help, we'll probably be trying to meet within the next week. Download teamspeak and I'll contact you shortly through steam.

Gelden said:
The_Troubadour said:
wait...
you need teamspeak to call????

just type in team chat most effective blue stands out

The team chat with white text is the most effective imo b/c it's easy to see by all my teammates. Somehow, the enemy would always know where we were and what we were doing, though :mad:.

Fehnor said:
I didn't know lagstro was mentoring the calling group

But... I'm not mentoring the calling group... that's Wily's jo.... waaaaiiiiittt a second...

314580iB9FC694E6BFFCB6A

http://www.troll.me/images/keanu-reeves-conspiracy/well-played-you-son-of-a-*****.jpg

I'd like to apply for cav menteeship if that's okay. Mainly bumping slashing/spearing, as well as what to do in scrims due to the fact that im unused to the way it is done in NA, and am struggling a bit with it.

IGN: tK_Hani_Turtle
Steam: Hani or hanichacar
Position:Cav

Bump Slashing you say? I am tempted to hand you over to Bump Hacker Gelden, but he's been MIA for 3 days now and it might take a few more days for him to get something set up with you, but if bump slashing is what you are looking for the most, he would be your guy.

In other news... I've updated the Mentor/Mentee Assignments and saw that we gained another small trickle of brand new warband players... which is nice.

Orion said:
Gelden's probably giving handies to hobos for the ~680 bucks he needs for a parking permit at his university. We had a long talk about this a little while back.

Giving handies to hobos in the parking lot I need a permit for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom