wK Mentorship Program

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the effort is commendable, I have a hard time not seeing it as wK's thinly veiled attempt at self-promotion. Why not just support the already established mentor/mentee program on the forums?

KissMyAxe said:
While the effort is commendable, I have a hard time not seeing it as wK's thinly veiled attempt at self-promotion. Why not just support the already established mentor/mentee program on the forums?

We signed up as a clan. No one bit. Taking more initiative.

KissMyAxe said:

Kiss I think you could benefit a lot from this, should I sign you up for a few sessions?

KissMyAxe said:

sotamursu123 said:
Will probably do another activity check eventually, but not during summer when everyone (including me) is on vacation and not rly that active even on forums.

Gelden said:
KissMyAxe said:
Kiss I think you could benefit a lot from this, should I sign you up for a few sessions?
Why, thank you, good sir. But, I'm afraid, your effort will be in vain as I don't even play the game anymore.

KissMyAxe said:
Gelden said:
KissMyAxe said:
Why, thank you, good sir. But, I'm afraid, your effort will be in vain as I don't even play the game anymore.
Then why the **** do you waste your time commenting on a topic on a game you don't ever play.

KissMyAxe said:

It's also fair to point out that no amount of class training can stop someone for a being a **** either, but hey, he offered to try. (✿◠‿◠)

Alright, alright. To answer the as-of-yet unasked question (:lol:), here's why my opinion matters. I have been helping new players to get a handle on the game since before some of the newer wK members started playing (that's not the point, though). Now, before nedleG tries to assert dominance of his ****'s size over mine again, I don't consider myself hot **** like some of you do -- and I never have. But, you don't really need long **** mad skillz (whatever your current measure of dicks skillz is) to teach the basics -- you just need to understand the game and have some patience (okay, a lot of patience). And hey, some of my former students turned out quite okay (ohai, Mok  :lol:). (Yes, Robo, I failed at anti-**** training, sue me)

So the issue I'm having is that by the guise of seemingly altruistic intent you guys are just engaging in public **** measurement self-promotion. Do you really think that we as a community missed the fact that you are openly bragging how much **** you've won? New players don't care about tourneys. Quit RP'ing BkS, it's old news.

I hope I'm wrong and OP actually delivers, but, knowing some of your members, I doubt that. Also, while it is true that I missed Sota's Mentor program hiatus announcement, the correct response would have been to restart the program instead of making your own, with your own amusement park and hookers (and that after someone sending me angry PM's about me dividing the community not so long ago  :lol:).

Anyway, once again, I hope I'm wrong and something good comes out of this.

Do you really think that we as a community missed the fact that you are openly bragging how much **** you've won?
Probably not. Quoting the entire OP would prove this.

However, I fail to see the problem of wK's initiative. The fact that some of them indulge themselves in their scrim and tournament wins is irrelevant to their ability to train and mentor new players.
Sure, they could have tried to restore activity to Sota's program, but it's been buried for a long while now.

And hey, some of my former students turned out quite okay (ohai, Mok  :lol:)
I beg to disagree. You are a monster.

As usual, guys. If you disagree with me and don't want to talk reasonably...
<-------- ... there's the axe

Volpel said:
However, I fail to see the problem of wK's initiative. The fact that some of them indulge themselves in their scrim and tournament wins is irrelevant to their ability to train and mentor new players.
No, there's no problem. But neither is it relevant. As I said, new players don't care about things like that.

Volpel said:
Sure, they could have tried to join Sota's program, but it's been buried for a long while now.
Restart it. Sota didn't start it either; he just helped carry the banner. Foster community effort; don't just tug the blanket your way.

Volpel said:
And hey, some of my former students turned out quite okay (ohai, Mok  :lol:)
I beg to disagree. You are a monster.
:sad: Mok sometimes reminds me of Anakin Skywalker...

kay sory wat i miss?

6RmY4NM.jpg
oh okay bai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom