wK Mentorship Program

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wK Mentorship Program

banner0213517953156.jpg

wK (West Knights) is a long standing clan in Mount and Blade Warband. We are one of the most successful clans in Warband history and we have the highest number of tournament victories in the North American scene. Now that many new players have emerged through Steam Sales and free Warband weekends, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce these new players to what otherwise would be a very difficult game to learn.

We can answer any questions on warband mechanics, gameplay, sign you up for specific class mentorships, aid you in creating a clan, etc.[size=16pt] All you need to do is ask. [/size]

To join this program, you must first join our wK Mentorship Steam Group or can contact Fidel Lagstro for an invite.
Alternately, you could contact me through PM's.

Feel free to ask any of the moderators in the group any questions you have about the game.

There are also designated Class Mentors, in case you want specific information of a class you are interested in.

Current Mentors:

Since this is new, we would appreciate if every active member who has invited any friends recently who would be interested in something like this, direct them to us, unless of course you feel like you can train them up yourselves. Also, take into account that we only over our services in English, unless you are into Archery which expands into Spanish :grin:

"Applicants will benefit most if doing so with sincerity, patience and a willingness to listen and take criticism." - Ghaern

Special Thanks to Cradoc for making this amazing spreadsheet containing all Mentors and their Mentees for me not to lose my mind trying to remember who everyone is assigned to and be more organized  :grin:

Mentor and Mentee Assignments

Here's a link to our clan website West Knights

For those interested in the competitive scene, I would suggest watching North American streamed matches by WarbandNA

Also, take into account that we only over our services in English
That's racist.

Anyways, good initiative. I wonder how you will manage to get the POM public players to read this... Not everyone reads this forum.

TIL Lagstro can't format text properly; my eyes are bleeding.

Volpel said:
Anyways, good initiative. I wonder how you will manage to get the POM public players to read this... Not everyone reads this forum.

Yea, I took that into consideration. I will be going to Mexico in like 4 hours, and won't be back until Tuesday. But I do know that I will be using my neighbors internet, and I also know it won't be good enough to actually play warband... but you know what it is good enough for? To be spec on POM and sending messages to check out the TW forums for beginner's guides, WarbandNA for streams, and referring them to our program  :grin:

Lag is my Hero :!: 

(\/)
                                              \/

(,);
                                      ((  ^_.  ...
                                        ' / /_\(()))
                                          L( '}{' ())
                                          ) (  )_ (()
                                        (_  \ (  (_)
                                        | (__'__\_) |
                                        \___|_(}==/ \
                                        |    |  |    |