Steam Workshop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nerendier

Recruit
Hey, will the Floris Mod be available on the steam workshop soon? Trying to get some friends interested from the free weekend, and floris might be needed to do that.

Not anytime soon since the file size limit is still at 200mb and floris is more than 5 times the size of that.

I'm currently working on a Lite version. It won't have nearly as much as whats on here but we'll see.

Is there any way to install the Floris mod manually to work with the Steam version?  I have been reading the FAQ and other posts, but have not understood really anything on how to get this up and running.  Is there a complete beginners guide to installing this anywhere?  (as in I have yet to get past step 1 of any set of instructions as the person writing them has made way too many assumptions of what the reader knows)

first go here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3489/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D3489&pUp=1

register if you didn't already, go to files section, download desired version (Expanded or Gameplay), when done unpack into wherever you got steam installed so

....Steam\SteamApps\Common\MountBladeWarband\Modules

also download any fixes you want like the no dust from horses fix or whatever, they just go straight into: Steam\SteamApps\Common\MountBladeWarband ,and overwrite existing ones (back them original files up first if you're not sure what you're doing  :lol:  its just txt files)

start the game through steam, on the launcher dont click play but click down on select module or something similar, choose Floris Mod Pack, aaaaaand.....

your good to go bro, that's it

Duh said:
Not anytime soon since the file size limit is still at 200mb and floris is more than 5 times the size of that.
And what about steam mod collections? With them you can group mods into a single collection, maybe upload the mods from Floris one by one and get them all together with the collection, just an idea.  :smile:

We will wait for the limit to increase as it has been hinted that that may happen sooner rather than later.

Can you please put the mod onto the steam workshop?
The original one. I don't want that floris evolved mod.
I have a very slow download and am unable to download the mod in one session. Steam allows me to pause the download and then shutdown computer before I go to work.
I would appreciate it a lot.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom