Non-competitive clans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hooded Robin

Recruit
I was wondering if there is a list of non-competitive clans. If I was to try to start a non-competitive clan, how would I do it? Also, if there is a list of the clans, please do post a link. I have looked all over the place and couldn't find a clan or list of clans that were not competitive.

Thanks for the input  :grin:

I heard TMW was recruiting.

In all seriousness, there's both a European and North American clan list that is stickied at the top of this sub-forum that are kept relatively updated. If you're North American, I'd look into GK. Chainsawpunisher is a great guy, GK is a large group and runs the biggest server in NA, and you'll have opportunity for competitiveness if you eventually change your mind. I can't help you if you live in Europe though.
If you want to start your own clan, then I suggest playing on a server regularly, posting on the forums, and asking non-tagged players for steam ids and talk to them privately about joining a non-competitive clan. Having your own VOIP server (TeamSpeak, Mumble, Ventrillo) is also key.

Good luck. :smile:

Add me on steam and I'll try to help you out the best I can.

steamsg.gif
  Watly

BoogyLoH said:
I heard TMW was recruiting.

In all seriousness, there's both a European and North American clan list that is stickied at the top of this sub-forum that are kept relatively updated. If you're North American, I'd look into GK. Chainsawpunisher is a great guy, GK is a large group and runs the biggest server in NA, and you'll have opportunity for competitiveness if you eventually change your mind. I can't help you if you live in Europe though.
If you want to start your own clan, then I suggest playing on a server regularly, posting on the forums, and asking non-tagged players for steam ids and talk to them privately about joining a non-competitive clan. Having your own VOIP server (TeamSpeak, Mumble, Ventrillo) is also key.

Good luck. :smile:

If you decide to go through with the clan idea, I can provide you room in my Teamspeak with Alpha Alliance, and also provide you materials. We could use a Non-Comp end. (We have a RP end, but no one to really manage it.) If you don't want to be in the same TS as me, I can provide one seperately free of charge. If you're serious about your clan, I will be glad to support you 100%

Back
Top Bottom