TaleWorlds Store Sale and Napoleonic Wars Steam Free Weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount&Blade Warband + Napoleonic Wars are free all weekend on Steam!

This is a great chance to get your friends into Mount&Blade, especially since all the games will be on sale all weekend.

You can pick up the games directly from our store here (comes with a Steam key): https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Home/Store

Well done now all the people that paid and played for so long have a weekend off.  I really should direct all the hate mail your way with so many Events and Matches that cannot be run on the modes. 

So many Leaders now having to re schedule Events and Matches. 

Thanks a million well done a great chance to get your friends into Mount&Blade, especially since all the games will be on sale all weekend.  Yes please download it and spend the weekend trying to connect to a server or play the mode validating CD Key.

Hope you have a good weekend.

The_Irish_Eagle said:
Well done now all the people that paid and played for so long have a weekend off.  I really should direct all the hate mail your way with so many Events and Matches that cannot be run on the modes. 

So many Leaders now having to re schedule Events and Matches. 

Thanks a million well done a great chance to get your friends into Mount&Blade, especially since all the games will be on sale all weekend.  Yes please download it and spend the weekend trying to connect to a server or play the mode validating CD Key.

Hope you have a good weekend.
cant-tell-if-sincere-or-just-being-sarcastic.jpg

But in reality, you're just complaining about free stuff. You can even recruit more new people for your leader or w/e.

I just bought the M&B complete package.  I've been watching Chadtopia's Youtube videos of this game with some interest and when the 75% off sale hit on Steam, well an opportunity best not missed.  So, now I'm in the game and loving it!  I work in Japan, but would be interested in joining an English Regiment and participating in line battles.  I'm 50 and can participate in at least 1 battle per weekend.  I have Team Speak.

Fatty_McButterpants said:
I just bought the M&B complete package.  I've been watching Chadtopia's Youtube videos of this game with some interest and when the 75% off sale hit on Steam, well an opportunity best not missed.  So, now I'm in the game and loving it!  I work in Japan, but would be interested in joining an English Regiment and participating in line battles.  I'm 50 and can participate in at least 1 battle per weekend.  I have Team Speak.

Welcome there are a lot of regiments recruiting just go to the http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/ and search what you desire.

Back
Top Bottom