Pro Gaming DreamTeam Event

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm sorry for not responding for your Steam messages (if there were any) - the reason is - I'm away on holidays...
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on Saturday - I'll be back on that day but I have no idea if it will be 8pm or 11pm (long, long travel...).

Donut, go away ye? People had chance to sign up, did you, ha,not even member of wfas community, to make some fun of wfas for players who do it, you know you are not a wfas player. I don't even know who u are in wfas if so, wfas is not wb,we try to do something that match it, but it has to be in the same way? Imo, it would be weird to see u there

WFaS is not warband. People get the chance to have some fun with people in different clans making 2 teams. Sign up was open,makes me pretty angry ^.^

not making fun of anyone robinero; it was a genuine question concerning the fishy title, not the tour itself.

Guys, i have to brake it, cause a lot of guys cant speak English, and a lot of guys have to do a lot of work. So we don't have enough guys to play it. I'm really shocked.

Change me for muskeeter with enkazci, delete Snupii, then 2 inf will be found and add Wotan as infantry instead of Snupii and Destinate as infantry (both member of Avenger)

Guys, something happend with table. I need to recover it later. Tomorrow or today in the evening. Sry.

I have not had any contact of Reaptor, he was offline on steam for 4 days, on Taleworlds aswell, I don't know if he will come tomorrow, I got a reserve for him right now, if he shows up, the reserve will leave. and you can delete Ganncius, and our team name is Immortal

Lethal can't come, Zhao takes his place as muskeeter, Gannicus is away, delete him, add Tukan for him. Delete Tharkarun, ADD Zapper for him. Then Delete Destinate, add maximus for him,Delete Zhao from the muskeeters, add him to Inf, then add Anubis as muskeeter

Back
Top Bottom