SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Status Update time! I have changed some cavalry units, and their uniforms: The Swadian Carbiniers are now Swadian Imperial Hussars and the United Province Deaths Head Cuirassiers are now Deaths Head Hussars!

Some new uniforms:

Swadian Imperial Hussar

73gfWiS.jpg

Vaegir Light Hussar

oQHCruL.jpg

Deaths Head Hussar

29yD25k.jpg

**EDIT**

Recently I made a Czapka for the Swadian Imperial Hussar, so I updates this post with a new screenshot!

Status update time!

Prepare yourselves, for we are going to release Beta 2.0 this August! We are not sure when we will release it this month, it could be tomorrow, or in a week, we're currently doing some polishing for you guys.

Also, I've created a better cuirassier uniform for Swadians!

mhDKp0k.jpg

Gentlemen, oil your saber blades and fix the new flints onto your muskets as I am proud to announce the next step in the development of Calradia Imperial Age with the release of Beta 2.0.

The many minor imperfections, graphical issues and other errors from the previous release have been dealt with along with some much needed visual tweaks and additions that should help draw the player into the new era of Calradia. Change log is below along with the download links.

Please note it is strongly advised you start a new game with this release otherwise you will encouter issues.

>>>>>Beta 2.0 Change Log<<<<<

New:

- Extended Prisoner Dialogue

- New Troops

- Rank System (WIP)

- New Dialogue

- Peaked Caps for Vaegirs

- Unique Uniforms for Faction Leaders

- Added Boarding Axes

- Added Rapiers

- Added Mercenary Backstory Option

- Added New Hussar Saber

- Added UPN Marines

- Added UPN Marine Uniform

- Added Calradian Trading Company Mercenaries

- Added Calradian Trading Company Uniform and Bicorne

- Added Calradian Civil Militia Uniforms

- Renamed Inventory Books to match the era

- Added Nord and Vaegir Bicornes

- Added Rhodok Caps

Changes:

- Tweaked Nord Uniforms

- Tweaked Swadian Uniforms

- Tweaked Swadian Shakos

- New Bearskins for all factions

- New Nord Shakos

- Tweaked Volley Gun Mesh

- Changed Start Up Dialogue

- Faction Generals and Leaders now have proper clothing and new names

- Fisdnar and Vogdiyevi have new scenes

- Added another pass into Castillion lands Near Shariz

- Changed Swadian Carabiniers to Swadian Hussars

- Added Hussar Palisse to Swadian Hussar uniform

- Changed Vaegir Kessick Light Hussar Uniform

- Changed UPN Deaths Head Cuirassier to Hussar

- Changed UPN Deaths Head Cuirassier uniform

- Changed name of Swadian skirmishers

- Changed Swadian Cuirassier Uniform

- Tweaked Rhodok Uniforms

- Tweaked Swadian and Rhodok Bicornes

Fixes:

- Troops spawn with proper clothing

- Medieval items no longer spawn in shops

- Particle effects are now dense and hang longer

Coming in Beta 3.0:

- New Factions

- Unlocks for the ranks script

- Sea travel and combat

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MOD DB
DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE IMPERIAL AGE WEBSITE

Once again, we thank all those who supported us whether through the simple act of enjoying the mod to beta testing, providing OSP content for us to use and even just spreading the news through word of mouth. We also have some big plans for the next few updates in the works, keep an eye on the thread in the future for more information.

zoo889 said:
I like them looking British. I think it matches with their faction's banner.

Funnily enough, most of the British uniforms of the Napoleonic period were based on the Austrians, whom they had fought alongside during the Seven Years War Flanders Campaign of 1794. The Royal Horse Guards' helmets were almost identical to the Austrian "Roman" helmet, as was their heavy cavalry saber and infantry coat. They even had the little wings on the musician's shoulders, although the Austrian called them "swallows nests" and theirs were pointed.

Edit: I have brought dishonor upon my family.

I'm assuming the Beta 1 version is also called DiplomacyComplationImperial?  I downloaded that when Frenzied messaged me on Steam a long time ago, downloading this now.  If that was Beta 1, this looks a hell of a lot better!  Big thing that turned me off of Beta 1 was all of the uniform texture glitches.

*Edit* My internet thanks you for the small download!  Now it won't shoot itself halfway though a 2GB download.

*2nd Edit* The smoke effect from firing guns is way too much.  It looks like I threw a smoke bomb down on my guys every time only 1 fires, tune it down a bit.  I also see the uniforms look a lot nicer, here is my current character.

7rVE7eA.jpg

@ Froi, you mean the M&E stuff? Yeah, I know what you mean, we've completely started again and cast M&E into oblivion, I don't know why, but our team leader started using LOD meshes as placeholders. Our Beta 1.0 was completely different to the version you are thinking of, I released that after Shorun made me team leader, and I had removed all of the previous versions from ModDB.

Aye, from now on I'm going to try my absolute best to keep downloads from exceeding 1GB (I need to anyway, otherwise I won't be able to put it on my website.)

I quite like the smoke, but I'll quickly cook up a toned down version for you.

Here it is!

http://www.4shared.com/file/jyMSssHAba/prt_text_dust_1.html

Just stick it in your textures folder, but back up the original.

**EDIT2**

This is becoming embarrassing, here's a MediaFire Download instead.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/txy8dpkyvtjoafw/prt_text_dust_1.dds

@ Cody2224, I'm not sure why my website is doing that; I'll have to look into it further. For now you can download Imperial Age from ModDB, the admins there have just recently authorized beta 2.0.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/calradiaimperialage/downloads/calradia-imperial-age-beta-20

I'm quite pleased at how the companions turned out along with the fact finally after almost two years since I did the first draft the modified dialogue getting into a release.

The submitted village scenes look really lovely, and we're open to other people who want to scene new villages and fortresses for us in the future now.

I'm hoping by the next release the last of the vanilla art and UI is tweaked to fit the mod better.

Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder said:
@ Cody2224, I'm not sure why my website is doing that; I'll have to look into it further. For now you can download Imperial Age from ModDB, the admins there have just recently authorized beta 2.0.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/calradiaimperialage/downloads/calradia-imperial-age-beta-20

Thx. Downloading as we speak.  :grin:

My, my, can't wait to finally sit down to new beta!

So busy right now. This time I won't hop into UPN shoes right away, will collect some companions and run around as trader utilising any top hat and coat I'll find!

Well damn Frenzied, didn't expect you to get out a mini-patch for little old me :razz:.  I will download it now, thanks!

Now I shall go through and post a bunch of bugs tonight after playing for a few hours.  Three things I noticed last night was the white gaiters look really weird when your player runs, and there are still some armor clipping issues when you move, nothing to major though.  Lastly, the Officers/Generals uniforms could use some more detail on that tassel thingy hanging down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom