[MAC] Napoleonic Wars release date?

Users who are viewing this thread

weeditslife

Recruit
Hello there, i 've seen that taleworlds intends to release warband + NW for mac so i bought both of them,but since my graphics card is Intel HD i cant use paulthetall mac version, so all i am waiting for is for taleworlds to launch the game for mac,any idea on the release date?

Hello', the Warband Mac/Linux version has already been released, however, it is still in BETA.
Concerning Napoleonic Wars, it is has not been officially released on such platform yet.

You can find every informations concerning this update with the following post:

Captain Lust said:
Good day Mount&Bladers!

Today we are very pleased to announce that Mount&Blade Warband is extending its supported platforms to OSX and Linux! Currently, this should just be seen as a beta test as there are known (and probably unknown) bugs to be resolved but those of you with OSX or Linux machines can play the game right now on Steam.

To try out the beta on your Linux or Mac computer with Steam just complete the following steps:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Right click "Mount&Blade Warband" in your Steam Library and select "Properties".
[*]In the window that pops up, navigate to the " BETAS" tab and select "Mac/Linux beta" in the dropdown menu.
[*]Install the game and play!
[/list]

Hopefully you all enjoy the game on its new platforms and let us know if you encounter any bugs! Though it should be functioning pretty well already and is certainly playable.

Note: Napoleonic Wars is not yet supported but will be in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom