Final Final version of 1257ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about castles with no entrance? I can't siege Riga without AI NPCs...
And where did all companion dialogue option go? How do I send them on missions?

hellzeris said:
How about castles with no entrance? I can't siege Riga without AI NPCs...
And where did all companion dialogue option go? How do I send them on missions?
Most missions (RtR, scouting trips for each character's home realm) don't exist. Emissaries when you have your own kingdom. When you are a vassal, you hire/utilize only npc staff.

Great to hear this, but someone should really, really put the companions back in, as people with at least some personality. Taking them out was a huge mistake and a huge detriment towards overall enjoyment of the game, at least for me, even if not all dialogues have been fully written.

Is it just me who is having extra lagging presumably after the recent updates?

Update. It was solved after I re-installed the game.

Dolen said:
Is it just me who is having extra lagging presumably after the recent updates?

Update. It was solved after I re-installed the game.
You just got me scared there.

I was so grateful to the team that they got rid of that pesky lag they had on the world map. Now its gone almost completely.

Thanks again for you work guys!

Any info on presumable ETA. Of course without the Thursday jokes or whatever the day of the week it was.

I'm curious if you could add the upstab that's present in NW and WFaS into 1257? It would make spears a lot more viable for the peasants. If not could anybody tell me how to add it into the mod myself?

hoboistice said:
I'm curious if you could add the upstab that's present in NW and WFaS into 1257? It would make spears a lot more viable for the peasants. If not could anybody tell me how to add it into the mod myself?

I once tried but it ended up messing up the mod. That's probably because this mod hardly allows modification, even via Morghs mod. However, I managed to export the animation to Floris mod.

And also, this may not be a right thread to post a question like that.

Dolen said:
hoboistice said:

I once tried but it ended up messing up the mod. That's probably because this mod hardly allows modification, even via Morghs mod. However, I managed to export the animation to Floris mod.

And also, this may not be a right thread to post a question like that.

Ah ok, thanks. Could you direct me to any threads about implementing stuff like that? I've done some item editing with the item editor perfectly fine for this, as well as capping power strike/throw/draw at 5, but that's about all I've tried.

I also asked how to do that in Floris mod threads but received no informative replies.
So I can send you instructions for that when I have time, and see if it works for you.

Can you send me an in-forum message?

Dolen said:
I also asked how to do that in Floris mod threads but received no informative replies.
So I can send you instructions for that when I have time, and see if it works for you.

Can you send me an in-forum message?

What do you mean, a PM?

Impressive ! Very very good work, this and Europe 1200 are my fauvorite mods, being the two awesome, Im downloading Ad right now

I deleted the SVN for ad and resynch that, but when I load anno domini its still says ad1257 version:0.97 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom