Final Final version of 1257ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I thought why not play MB 1257 after years of break and came here and bam see that post about final version is on the same day I thought of that.
Thx and keep up the good work.
Btw what patch will it be compatible with.

Hurray!!!!!!!
Edit :
  1)I have to admit that teutonic order knights and sergeants disband whenever you disband your lance troops and go to your manors where they randomly are recruited with other lance troops. It doesn't happen with other order troops.... I don't remember if I already posted that but I know that it hasn't been fixed....
  It is an involuntary bug , I think, but it could be used to "change" partially the culture of a fief (or totally if you prefer). This could be implemented by being able to "invite in your manor troops of oltremare (if you are crusader) in the holy lands for example, that can slowly mix with your native troops when disbanded (if they survive that is), changing this way slowly, by the passing of time, the culture of your settlement .
  2)When the player conquers a place, it is left with 0 garrison (if the AI does so there is always some troop left buck). with the new take over the garrison management system you can't leave behind some of the troops freed either because you suffer relation penalty and causes bugs like vanishing troops ...   
  I am the marshal of an empire in my current game but I will have to restart...   

Praise the Lord! :mrgreen:
Suggestion: option to modify garrison size (Or boost it a bit at least). If there are no defending lords in the town/castle under siege, the AI roflstomps them too easily (If the player is with the sieging army, they have no chance. Capturing towns/castles is too easy atm).

Good to hear!

Anyone want to test this scene before Thomas uploads it. I did some fixes; there were issues with AI getting stuck on the top of the building. It should work fine, I have to go to work; :sad: :smile: Isle of Mann. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3noh1pfh3d09np/scn_walls_mann.sco

Woooooooooooooooooow!!
I cannot thank you enough man!! I've been looking forward to this!!

Some scene bugs that I've found.

1) There seem to be unpassable paths in some siege scenes. I encountered this bug in Palermo, but I guess it's not the only city with this    bug.

2) Jerusalem (again this may not be the only one) in siege battle gets foggy when I look up in the sky and can't see anything.

Thanks again!

I play Kill the Peasants Edition. I dunno if it's the last version or not but...

10fwwdn.jpg

I hate how easily player can abuse AI on siege. I could shoot them all with my bow and they couldn't engage me. Could you fix that?

Btw, I wish you added multiplayer one day.

DrTomas said:
1. Lance system reworked and fixed. There are a couple of bugs if a village has too many of the troops in reserve. So i'm gona change how they store the troops in the game.
Is one of the bugs causing the lances to sometimes be recruited without a hiring cost? I ran into that recently, and couldn't figure out why sometimes lances were free and other times they'd cost 500 each.

DrTomas said:
3. Archer tweaks
Fixing the issue with archers going melee mode and standing around most of the time? Excellent.

To my understanding the hiring cost depends on whether you are at war or not. No war means hiring cost of 500 and war means no hiring costs

Please tweek the archers so that they'll stand behind infantry line when i tell them to, and not automaticly go a couple of paces further

What is the new garrison wage limit when the player takes over the garrison, has this been updated yet? Wages for my small Glasgow force right now is 6,683.

stevehoos said:
What is the new garrison wage limit when the player takes over the garrison, has this been updated yet? Wages for my small Glasgow force right now is 6,683.

Yay, It does not work then!  :mrgreen:

I'm just moved to a new place this weekend and started a new job a week before - so have lots of crap to deal with. Just so you know.

Hello,
It seems like there's a small update for warband and in my case, whenever I launch the game, it gives me: "get object failed for texture:" names of textures"" multiple errors. I've been playing the mod for some days now without any problem so I suspect it is the update that affects 1257. I make sure the "load texture on command" option is ticked and I already reinstalled both warband and the mod.

DrTomas said:
stevehoos said:

Yay, It does not work then!  :mrgreen:

I'm just moved to a new place this weekend and started a new job a week before - so have lots of crap to deal with. Just so you know.

No worries mate, take ye old time!  :mrgreen:

And what about unfinishable quest of guildmaster to take out troublesome lord? I don't remember exact name of this quest, it's where you must defeat some particular lord who attacking caravans or something. After defeating him (or taking as prisoner) quest is NEVER completing.

Upd. I've found it http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,292382.msg6952392.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom