True Sad Boys (TSB NA) (Sesh Cards Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

MadocComadrin said:
No fun allowed.  :evil:

valent69 said:
Gay_Funfen, that is your new name.

As said before this is a bully-free zone, having stated that I will have you know I am not gay, but fengay.
Also your clans are bad at this video game.

Extremely homosexual but not quite fengay level. I cannot justify how much of a homosexual monkey fengay is. - Love
Fengays a disgusting little jewish homosexual ****** that needs to be purged from this universe. - Love
A Fengay is the equivalent of a retarded child who likes to praise Martha Stewart all day about how fabulous her cooking is and that she is pure and never gambles. - Love
I know, it's terrible but you can help us by killing every person you deem a "Fengay" or a "******" for short by shooting them in their ******* and telling them to suck the **** and poof! - Love

This is irrefutable evidence.

valent69 said:
Extremely homosexual but not quite fengay level. I cannot justify how much of a homosexual monkey fengay is. - Love
Fengays a disgusting little jewish homosexual ****** that needs to be purged from this universe. - Love
A Fengay is the equivalent of a retarded child who likes to praise Martha Stewart all day about how fabulous her cooking is and that she is pure and never gambles. - Love
I know, it's terrible but you can help us by killing every person you deem a "Fengay" or a "******" for short by shooting them in their ******* and telling them to suck the **** and poof! - Love

This is irrefutable evidence.

laggy bby i understand you are still upset over the 16-0 loss. but PLZ

TSB is a bully free zone, if you cannot adhere to our code of conduct i will contact the super admins and have you banned from all servers.

Just a reminder to the warband community to watch out for bullying.
As you all know TSB is a very bully-free clan and we strive to end bullying in this game.
Bullying is an epidemic that is sweeping this Free American Nation™ and it needs to be put to an end.
So I ask you, what have you done to end bullying today?

Back
Top Bottom