Holy order diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everybody,
I wonder why holy orders can' t make peace but just declare war after their culture faction. Eventually the latter asks for peace and the holy order keep fighting half world until it gets wiped out. It happens eveyrtime.

Ye thats a big problem. I actually suggested that to be changed when I putt down 25 improvments suggestion and I made example what happened in my game. I think it should be changed that whenever mother country makes peace Order offer peace in 1-2 days after. We will have to wait to see when Korinov is back.

zedpaolo said:
Hi everybody,
I wonder why holy orders can' t make peace but just declare war after their culture faction. Eventually the latter asks for peace and the holy order keep fighting half world until it gets wiped out. It happens eveyrtime.
who are the holy orders dont have any holy's except holy roman empire

Kral Furkan said:
zedpaolo said:
Hi everybody,

Look closer whilst in Spain...You'll see oddly colored castles.  Here you go:  http://europe1200.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=orders&fulltext=Search&ns0=1&ns14=1

Subitai said:
Kral Furkan said:
zedpaolo said:
Hi everybody,

Look closer whilst in Spain...You'll see oddly colored castles.  Here you go:  http://europe1200.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=orders&fulltext=Search&ns0=1&ns14=1
hmm they offered me peace after their main faction did...

Back
Top Bottom