Am i lucky? XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Wachisu

Recruit
Hello! Sorry for making so many threads but i'm trying to blow some life into this section..

So i was hungry for Demon Priests and i kept looking for WEAK parties who had them captured ( somehow ) .. And i came across the Knight's watch( not sure if the name is correct? ) and they had like 140 men WITH ( IMPRISONED ) 20 Demon Priests, 2 Demon Lords and some other demon cavalry.. I thought " Well, i can't beat them, they're way too strong for me... If only i'd have some backup ". Guess what? Right when i saw them this demon army of 200 men strong moved in and i didn't even hesitate.. i backed them up and i got to hire all them all. Wish i made a screenshot of what they had...

Modder223 said:
Nice but its gonna cost a pretty penny to keep them since they most likely have extremely high wages

The lord costs 200/week and the rest pretty much 100/week. I just keep fighting and capturing people and sell them to keep my gold up. Still at 50k gold :smile: My whole army costs me 10k/week

Wachisu said:
Modder223 said:
Nice but its gonna cost a pretty penny to keep them since they most likely have extremely high wages

The lord costs 200/week and the rest pretty much 100/week. I just keep fighting and capturing people and sell them to keep my gold up. Still at 50k gold :smile: My whole army costs me 10k/week
Maybe start building your empire then eh? :wink:

Ifrit77 said:
I would say that's pretty lucky, but I've never gotten an army from prisoners before so I don't know. I always train my armies.
I'm not so sure about Perisno because I don't have enough time on the mod, but in PoP I once got a 300 man army of prisoners from beating a weakened unique spawn with a handful of elite troops

I sometimes get a few Drachenreiters as prisoners...damn...they're badass...if I'm really lucky in my goal to conquest all of Perisno sometimes I see 30+ Drachenreiters or Dragoners as prisoners to refill my cavalry.

Athkor said:
I sometimes get a few Drachenreiters as prisoners...damn...they're badass...if I'm really lucky in my goal to conquest all of Perisno sometimes I see 30+ Drachenreiters or Dragoners as prisoners to refill my cavalry.

The first army I ever fought against helping the Maccavians as a mercenary was an army of about 40 or so Drachenreiters and the rest were infantry and archers.

They killed about 200 of us before we cut them down, and we outnumbered them 8 to 1 xD

I lost half of my mercenary company (dead, the rest were wounded). That was a harsh first lesson.

hehe wait untill you fight the Immortals  :lol:   

that is gonna be  a fight to remember, especially if you *ahem* let us say use only troops with blunt weapons  :wink: i came to the conclusion some troops are worth it even if you lose 10 elites to get 1  :lol:

I dont buy merc or hire recruits . All my kingdom is running on rescuing prisoners and then sending them in patrols around the land. My weekly cost is 35k , let alone my party cost 17k with 220 top tier cavalary .

Back
Top Bottom