[BoP: Interregnum] Main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

A clarification on Construction and Refined Goods...

To construct goods, you must assign Population to Construction. 1 Population can construct 2 Refined Goods / Warships.

You may also assign Combat or Magic Units to Construction. 1 Combat / Magic Unit can produce 2 Refined Goods / Warships. Combat Units can only produce Arms, Armor, Shields, and Warships. Magic Units can only produce Potions, Scrolls, and Soulgems. A Unit engaged with Construction cannot perform any other tasks that year.

These are base rates. Improvements may be used to increase these rates.

I will add that to the rules thread, but I've got to turn it into an image first, since that puts it over 40,000.  :mad:

Also 'cause someone asked, 1 Unit of Warships is not a single ship - it's probably closer to 10 ships.

I like the idea of it being a bit earlier with a plan that if there needs to be an extension, it can move to the 31st. So maybe like the 24th would be better. I think that's capable of everyone, just most people don't put in orders until the due date is close, so I think the due dates, at least initially, being shorter is a good idea.

Heads up in this thread, Moose! changed the thread making setting to Open so you can open threads re: this game as you please (obviously don't spam or break game rules)

edit: Do please prefix it [BoP: Interregnum].

For future reference, if you make or participate in an embassy thread outside of the main thread, please do not edit any posts with the exception of the original post.

I may also be closing this thread and making a separate rules / announcements / annals of history thread now that we have this nice new board to work with.

I kind of like having a main thread for the general stuff, though I can see the value of other sub-threads when dealing with more specifics.

Dodes said:
So what kind of new sub-threads can we expect?

Not sure, I probably won't be making many besides rules / announcements / lore.

Benno Maximus said:
I kind of like having a main thread for the general stuff, though I can see the value of other sub-threads when dealing with more specifics.

I think it would be nice to separate it a bit. That way if you have questions about rules, they can be asked in the rule thread, if you have in character comments about the turn reports and diplomacy it could go in the lore thread, and everything else could go in announcements thread.

So I've got 4/20 partial orders as of right now. Do y'all think that having them in by next Friday (the 29th) is reasonable?

If you have an issue with that date, please shoot me a PM.

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm actually travelling from 26th onwards, unsure of how much Internet access I will have for the following 2-3 weeks, so I'll get 'em done by that date and then hope for the best.

To be honest I'd like it to be the 2nd or 3rd of September just in case. Got an exam on the 1st and I can't promise I'll be able to manage my time with typing orders.

Back
Top Bottom