Unique armors

Users who are viewing this thread

EdoCdr

Recruit
Hello everyone!
I have a question: are armors like Black Slaver Maratha Mail, Imperial Plate Armor, Danish Plate Armor or Holy Roman Armor exclusive for NPCs? Sigmund, for example, wears the Imperial Plate one.
And if they're not, is there a way to obtain them without using cheats?

I've gotten peices from the imperial plate set from fighting black khergits in the desert, not sure about those other armors though.

No way without cheats on the others. No regular troops use them, which is how the game determines possible loot at the end of combat, and they aren't set to spawn in shops.

How do I set them to be purchaseable? Do I need to start a new game for the new settings to take place?

EdoCdr said:
How do I set them to be purchaseable? Do I need to start a new game for the new settings to take place?

You can do it with this tool: http://forums.taleworlds.com/?topic=105928.0

All you have to do is select the Floris mod pack folder, go to "Item Editor" and look among the items those that you want to allow to be sold in markets, mark "merchandise" on Flags, click "Update Item" (do this with every item you change) and that´s all. Remember to click "Save Changes" before you close the program.

And no, you don´t need to start a new game for this to work. However you have to wait till traders renew their stock (72 hours ingame IIRC).

Back
Top Bottom