Public Muster & Drill Event: 17th August 2014 - Hosted by the Lucky Dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, so I have missed the event. No!

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Totally forgotten! Rooooaarghghhh! Nooooooo!

I thought it was today.

Will you make the event again one time?

Yg10e.png

On the strength of the last event and it's success the Lucky Dog will be hosting a second Drill & Muster session. This will take place;

Thursday 14th August, 2014
7pm BST, 8pm CEST

There is a change in what the muster will cover - pikes have been dropped in favour of artillery drill. We will be performing the drills for shotte as before. For more information consult the opening post!

Following discussion between ourselves we have moved the date of the event back to;

Sunday, 17th August 2014 @7pm BST, 8pm CEST

There are two reasons for this;

Firstly we need a bit more time to prepare for the event, to make sure we're comfortable with what we'll be doing. This namely revolves around the artillery aspect but also may involve changes as to how we do the musketry element.

Secondly we wish to move it to the Sunday as there appears to now be a gap in events as several have closed down. We therefore felt that as Sunday is generally a more agreeable day for people to put aside time to come along it made sense to reschedule and take that slot with this event.

Unfortunately because of the event being moved to Sunday, I'll be unable to attend as well. I work night shift on Sundays, and I'll be sleeping at that time. Hopefully the event goes swell for everyone involved though.  :grin:

Double post I know but...

The Drill event will be starting in about 1 hour & 45 minutes! TS details are in the opening post of the thread.

If you want to come along then please do join us!

Back
Top Bottom