Turning off the death animations. How to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bergil

Sergeant
Hi there,

Long time player of the whole Mount and Blade + Napoleonics thing. One thing that's always bothered me is the god awful death animations that play prior to the rag doll physics kicking in. I'm fed up seeing guys throw their arms into the air and then laying flat as if they are planking.

So, does anyone know how I can turn the death animations off and just have ragdoll guys? It would calm my tortured soul.

Cheers!  :grin:

It not possible to turn off the death animations sorry. The only way to get better death animations is by the use of mods out their, although in my experience most of them involve a ton of work to make sure they work with NW plus they don't look that good. Their is also the enhancement mod for NW but it will also change the entire game's look.

JUAN THE GREAT! said:
It not possible to turn off the death animations sorry. The only way to get better death animations is by the use of mods out their, although in my experience most of them involve a ton of work to make sure they work with NW plus they don't look that good. Their is also the enhancement mod for NW but it will also change the entire game's look.

I used this mod http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=9907.0 and it did exactly what I wanted and more. So very happy  :grin:

CarpeDiem said:
Wouldn't setting the number of ragdolls to infinite fix your problem?

No it wouldn't. The models have an arbitrary death animation before the ragdoll kicks in. I did turn off the animations and the dead guys made the sign of the cross before keeling over. Amusing but not exactly what I was after!

Back
Top Bottom